National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue has asked for stepping up the vaccine strategy with a specific roadmap and measures to achieve herd immunity, thus laying an important foundation to catch up with the global economy.
National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue at the event (Photo: VNA)
Chairing a working session with permanent members of the NA Committee on Social Affairs and several NA organs in Hanoi on June 13, Hue urged the Government to review the efficiency of support packages for laid-off workers and those hit by COVID-19 pandemic to report to the NA in the next meeting.
He reiterated the Politburo's stance on continuing to realise the dual goals of fighting the pandemic and ensuring macro-economic stability and the safety of finance-banking and public debts.
The leader suggested continuing with the 5K technology message, considering vaccination a strategy; and enhancing international cooperation in seeking vaccine supplies.
In order to effectively perform socio-economic development policies and provide support for those hit by the pandemic, Hue asked the Government to soon issue a growth scenario, accelerate the disbursement of public investment, continue improving business environment, developing private and digital economy, and stimulating domestic demand while boosting collaboration to effectively direct fiscal-monetary policy, and soon bring the Resolution adopted by the 13th National Party Congress into life.
Lawmakers reported that the NA and its Standing Committee issued nine resolutions and documents to ease difficulties amid the pandemic.
As a result, payment of 99.2 trillion VND (4.3 billion USD) worth of added value tax, corporate and individual income tax, land lease for 57,000 business households and 128,600 firms has been extended, along with 19.3 trillion VND in special consumption tax for automobiles last year./.
- PINKERTON: Trump Lays Down the Law to Big Pharma, Embraces the Cure Strategy
- Arsene Wenger to step down as Arsenal manager at end of season
- Danny Rose urges Spurs to support Mauricio Pochettino in quest for Premier League title
- F1 teams say new owners need time to develop strategy
- Leaders urge Penn St. trustee to quit after Sandusky remarks
- Hootie Johnson, former Augusta National chairman, dies
- Shashank Manohar re-elected as ICC chairman unopposed
- Play-it-safe Packers don’t sound ready to change their offseason strategy
- 'She has to say what she has to say': Trump gives Angela Merkel a pass over ‘tear down walls of ignorance' dig but insists on D-Day that Germany MUST step up its contribution to NATO
- Boris Johnson rules out a Leave Alliance with Nigel Farage as the PM puts the Tories on an election collision course with the Brexit Party, telling voters: 'The only way to get this thing done is to vote for us'
- Arnold Palmer Invitational picks, sleepers for daily fantasy golf contests
- Boris Johnson's bid for snap election is CRUSHED: Corbyn chickens out of letting public go to the polls as MPs inflict humiliating defeat on PM hours after passing law to stop No Deal
- Law to ban tackle football for California youth falls short of committee
- Six years later, Penn State is still at war over the Sandusky scandal
- Cricket Australia, players are “wide” apart in pay dispute
- Great Barrier Reef expert panel says Peter Ridd misrepresenting science
- All those questions about Zika's threat even touch baseball
- ‘I feel lost. I feel like a child’: The complicated decline of Nick Buoniconti
- The White Sox ballpark in Chicago that never was and could have changed history
- Arsenal prepare for 'biggest ever challenge' to replace outgoing Arsene Wenger after 22 years in charge
NA Chairman urges stepping up vaccine strategy have 560 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.