During a working session with the Institute for Legislative Studies, Hue said since its inception 13 years ago, the institute has made efforts to complete tasks regarding legislative scientific research and publish the Legislative Studies Journal.
Hue urged the institute to play a more active role in researching and making recommendations on how to concretise the Party's guidelines in the resolution adopted at the 13th National Party Congress, particularly new issues raised in the document.
Another task for the institute is to review and perfect the existing legal system, he said, stressing the Politburo's requirements of building a unified, synchronous, transparent, stable and highly feasible legal system, and asked the institute to take them into account.
To raise its operational efficiency, the institute should quickly draw up a project to revamp its operation, Hue said, noting that information products must be digitalised to make it easier for users.
- Panels to study 3 capital bills caught in row in Andhra Pradesh
- 'Passport-free entry to Kartarpur under study'
- Legislative analyst criticizes California's homeless plan
- NA unanimously adopts resolution expressing solidarity with people of IOK
- The Rundown: Louisiana's new Health secretary, legislative priorities and more Louisiana politics news
- Bond market close to my heart, more needs to be done for its development: SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi
- In Vietnam’s special economic zones, transparency should eclipse tax wavers: legislator
- Chandigarh MC renames study tours, allots ₹50 lakh
- Gov't to cut tax for mask production and imports
- Vietnamese NA leader meets her counterparts on sidelines of AIPA 40
- NA adopts resolution expressing solidarity with people of occupied Kashmir
- Arun Jaitley underlines need to lower cost of business to up growth
- Even Moderate Drinking Linked to Changes in Brain Structure, Study Finds
- YSR Congress refuses to be part of panels constituted to study capital bills
- We have a lot of arrows in our quiver: Bernhard Maier, Chairman, Skoda
- NA leader receives newly accredited diplomats of Vietnam
- Foreign gov'ts, legislative bodies express solidarity, confidence with China on overcoming pneumonia epidemic
- Foreign govts, legislative bodies express solidarity, confidence with China on overcoming pneumonia epidemic
- Greyhound racing: ACT passes legislation to ban the sport as industry warns fight is not over
- Seabirds eat floating plastic debris because it smells like food, study finds
NA Chairman underlines importance of legislative studies have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.