Reportedly, the emulation-reward work and the "Determined to Win" emulation movement have been carried out comprehensively throughout the military and in line with the implementation of the Politburo's Directive No.05-CT/TW on promoting the study and following of the thought, morality, and lifestyle of President Ho Chi Minh, and other resolutions and instructions issued by the Party Central Committee and the Central Military Commission.
The "Determined-to-Win" emulation movement has become a driving force for the military to overcome current difficulties and complete all assigned missions. Units in the whole military contributed to firmly protecting the 13th National Party Congress as well as the general elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure, while actively joining the COVID-19 prevention and control effort.
Speaking at the meeting, General Cuong required the entire military to enhance the emulation drives to build strong units. He noted that units should implement military-defense missions, grasp all situations, and provide timely advice for the Party and State to deal with unexpected situations in a positive manner.
The Chairman of the MND's Council for Emulation and Rewards asked the units to ensure logistical, technical and financial supplies for all relevant forces, especially those who are in combat readiness posture and carrying out training missions.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- PM Narendra Modi holds meeting to discuss ways to boost agriculture sector
- UNGA president discusses options to conduct Security Council elections in June
- EC to hold Maharashtra legislative council polls on May 21
- Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholder meeting: Five questions Warren Buffett should answer
- Governor takes over administration of sixth schedule council of BTC
- Election Commission decides to hold polls to Maharashtra Legislative Council before May 27
- Maharashtra Legislative Council polls to be held on May 21
- Holding finds no logic in legalising ball-tampering, Waqar says saliva must; Donald in favour
- Special LegCo meeting to end impasse
- Zoom security concerns amid claims journalist accessed rivals' meetings
- NCAA council pushing forward on name-image-likeness issue despite COVID-19 pandemic
- The Great British Staycation is on hold 'for some time to come': Seaside towns and tourist hotspots face more misery after lockdown as public is told to stay away... and also avoid foreign holidays
- No logic in legalising ball-tampering: Michael Holding
- Military council casts vote of confidence on noble title holders
- S’West APC reconciliation: Akintola faults party’s reward system
- Upcoming South Pasadena Public Meetings For Week Of April 27
- Town houses sit empty nearly one year after Porirua City Council's $10m purchase
- BOJ may hold emergency meet for new loan scheme to combat pandemic
- The One Missile Kim Jong Un Might Test Before Meeting Trump
- Coronavirus: Council fee chop would help, New Plymouth businesses say
MND’s Council for Emulation and Rewards holds meeting have 443 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.