The mission included representatives from the Military Youth Board, the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Students’ Association, youth chapters of the Vietnam People's Navy, Viettel-CHT Company Limited under the Military-Run Telecommunication and Industry Group (Viettel), Command 86, the Department of Finance under the Ministry of National Defense, and the General Department of Defense Industry.
At the event, the mission presented 20 water filters, 160 electric fans, 19,500 different kinds of face masks, 2,000 pairs of gloves, 1,200 pieces of protective clothing, 100 bottles of hand sanitizer, 500 face shields, 1,000 boxes of food and 500 boxes of instant noodles to forces in action in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
In response to the Government's call, young people in the military have texted more than 100,000 messages to donated more than VND 1 billion to the National COVID Vaccine Fund.
Recently, members of the Youth Chapter, Trade Union and Women's Union Chapter of Military Region 7 donated medical supplies and necessities, worth around 2.5 billion VND in total, to assist the COVID-19 prevention and control efforts in localities in the region.
Earlier, many military young people volunteered to cooperate with other forces to combat the pandemic in the pandemic hotbeds of Bac Ninh and Bac Giang.
These practical deeds were part of the activities in response to the Youth Volunteer Summer Campaign 2021 and "Military youth join hands to combat COVID-19" movement. They have not only shown military youth's responsibility for the community, but also contributed to enriching the tradition of the Vietnamese youth.
Translated by Chung Anh
- More medical supplies for anti-pandemic force of Da Nang
- PAN presents medical supplies to military unit
- Hanoi receives haul of medical supplies to combat COVID-19
- Volunteers help frontline workers fight the pandemic
- Xi urges youth to make new contributions
- 'Vaccine passports' should be created for those who get coronavirus jab to stop anti-vaxxers spreading COVID-19, doctor warns
- Defense leader receives Cuban medical experts
- Whole-military united and active for COVID-19 fight
- 'Army-2020' Military & Technical Forum Opens Doors for Weapons Experts, Foreign Delegations - Photos
- How US Missed a Great Chance to Boost Ties With Latin America Amid Pandemic Unlike Russia and China
- “Saigon Times – Great Circle" hands over anti-epidemic items to Dak Nong border guards
- Chinese engagement propels anti-COVID-19 efforts in Ethiopia
- Border guards presented with anti-COVID-19 supplies
- Spotlight: China's medical teams help cement China-Africa friendship amid COVID-19
- “Saigon Times – Great Circle” supports border guard forces to fight war against Covid-19
- People, healthcare staff and technology are our strength in managing pandemic: Latehar DC Zeeshan Qamer
- 'Our hands are tied': Local aid workers exposed in pandemic
- Private U.S. Contractors Part of 'Kill Chain' in African Anti-Terrorist Ops
- No jab, no plane! Anti-vaxxers who refuse to get a coronavirus jab could be banned from travelling overseas - as well as restaurants and public transport
- Scott Morrison says the coronavirus jab will be mandatory for Aussies - as thousands of moronic anti-vaxxers launch social media 'war' against vaccine
Military youth present medical supplies to frontline anti-pandemic forces have 475 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.