At the working session, General Quyet praised the achievements obtained by the Military Literature Magazine over the past time and the great contributions of military writers in general and the Military Literature Magazine in particular to Vietnamese literature.
Quyet affirmed that their works have contributed to popularizing the virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers to the Vietnamese people and international friends and enriching the spiritual and cultural lives of soldiers throughout the military.
Regarding their missions in the coming time, the Deputy Chief of the General Department of Politics asked the magazine's staff to promote unity, strictly observe military discipline, and thoroughly embrace the Party' and State's viewpoints on preserving and developing Vietnamese literature.
Quyet encouraged the Military Literature Magazine's writers to write more articles against erroneous allegations of reactionary and hostile forces to protect the Party’s ideological basis.
He urged the magazine to promote information dissemination to raise troops' will and determination to overcome all challenges, thus enriching the virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers in the national construction and defense cause.
Furthermore, the Military Literature Magazine should cooperate with other units to train future writers for the military, contributing to raising the quality of literary works on Uncle Ho's soldiers.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Beautiful images of Uncle Ho’s soldiers
- Cultural activities held in HN to celebrate Uncle Hồ’s birthday
- An untold story behind the bust of Uncle Hồ
- The African soldiers dragged into Europe's war
- Uncle Hồ’s 130th birthday to be celebrated nationwide
- Works on studying and following President Ho Chi Minh’s thought, morals and lifestyle awarded
- Hà Nội farmer with a deep love for Uncle Hồ
- I’ve commanded critical care units in major war zones but working in NHS Nightingale takes my breath away
- Script Analysis: Robert Carlock On Writing “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”
- ‘17,000 islands of imagination’: discovering Indonesian literature
- Abusive vicar... or wounded veteran? When ex-SAS soldier Reverend Paul Parks was suspended from the Church for domestic abuse, his parishioners were left stunned. Now, his wife reveals why she is sticking by him
- Prince William and Kate Middleton mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day with a post dedicated to the Queen's work as a mechanic - and detail how she tried to 'stay anonymous' during London celebrations
- Normal People laid bare: Between the sheets of the BBC's hit is a lead actor who gave up Gaelic football for drama, the same intimacy coach who worked on Sex Education and an Italian holiday home you can rent on AirBnB
- President Hồ Chí Minh lives on through the lives he touched
- Looking back on glorious Victory of Dien Bien Phu
- Sketches depicting quarantine life to be released in book
- Dith Pran
- Hay festival: Extract from Serve The People!
- Beware the Bush Family Image-Rehab Machine
- Woman tortured with hot poker had toenails pulled out - all to protect man she loved
Military Literature Magazine asked to write more works on Uncle Ho’s soldiers have 477 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.