At the meeting, Vietnamese officer Chien inquired after the recipients and shared that COVID-19 has caused difficulties for the Cambodian people in general and the Mondulkiri provincial armed forces in particular.
Chien hoped that the border protection forces of the Vietnamese province of Dak Lak and Cambodian province of Mondulkiri will promote solidarity, boost win-win cooperation, and enhance coordination in border management and protection.
He also suggested the two sides regularly exchange information, jointly prevent crimes, handle illegal entry and exit cases and effectively prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the event, the Dak Lak provincial Border Guard Command presented medical supplies and other necessaries, worth VND 100 million in total, to O Ro, Me Ruoch and Co Bal Dom Ray land border police stations under the Mondulkiri provincial Police Department and three platoons under Company 3 of Mobile Battalion No.2 of Mondulkiri Military Sub-region.
A representative of the Mondulkiri provincial border protection forces thanked the Vietnamese border guard force for their sentiment, thoughtfulness, and valuable and effective support. He stressed that the Cambodian armed forces will further coordinate with the Vietnamese side to fulfill their assignments, boost patrols and monitoring along the shared borderline, and prevent COVID-19 from spreading to either country through the borderline.
The timely support from the Dak Lak border guard force demonstrated the solidarity, friendship with, and mutual support for the Cambodian side in their fight against the complicated COVID-19 situation in the country.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Manulife Vietnam donates medical supplies to aid COVID-19 frontline workers
- Clark: Border Patrol Only Thought It Was Ready for Coronavirus
- European countries mandate medical-grade masks over homemade cloth face coverings
- Britain is ready to help the EU fix its jab supply issues, says vaccine minister Nadhim Zahawi as he stresses 'collaboration' with bloc after row
- Border Force Chief: Illegal Migrants Can Use British Services, Access Schools, and ‘We Can’t Catch You’
- MEPs threaten 'TRADE WAR' with UK over vaccine supplies: EU could withhold 3.5MILLION Pfizer jabs destined for Britain as desperate bloc tells AstraZeneca it must drop 'first come first served' principle - despite NHS ordering three months earlier
- Lao Cai’s border guard receives supplies for COVID-19 prevention and control
- Ireland Could Have 'Picked up the Batphone to Biden' to Force EU to U-Turn in COVID Jab Row With UK
- Irish PM Micheal Martin blasts the EU saying people were 'blindsided' (including him) by its threat to introduce a hard border on Ireland in furious vaccines row - and slaps down France's Macron over AstraZeneca jab criticism
- Heathrow passengers fume as they STILL face queues of more than an hour at border control as travellers blast 'no social distancing' on busy flights
- Covid vaccine supply to North West of England 'will be cut by a THIRD in February' as region storms ahead in immunising its most vulnerable with stocks diverted to slow rollouts in the South
- 'Shoot Us, Use Any Force, We Won't Back Off': Protesting Farmers at Delhi's Ghazipur Border
- No10 launches world's first trial into whether mixing and matching coronavirus vaccines can enhance protection
- Biden administration’s CBP revives ‘catch and release’ policy at border amid COVID concerns
- Another 489,943 Covid jabs are given in UK - the second highest daily total to date -as vaccinations total rises to 8,859,372
- Tension at Ghazipur border as Tikait defies order to vacate protest site
- Border Agents In Texas Have Started Releasing Some Immigrant Families After Mexico Refused To Take Them Back
- German officials say AstraZeneca vaccine shouldn't be given to over-65s, citing lack of data
- SAGE experts 'tried to get No10 to close borders WEEKS ago over South African variant': Boris Johnson is accused of ignoring warnings as surge testing starts in eight postcodes in desperate battle to contain virus strain
- Farmers protests: Manish Sisodia visits Ghazipur Border
Medical supplies given to Cambodian border protection force have 616 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.