The infirmary has conducted the first hemodialysis on Covid-19 patients. In addition, the Covid-19 Treatment Unit of Pham Ngoc Thach Hospital has received 10 cases of Covid-19 with respiratory failure transferred from Covid-19 Can Gio.
By Thanh An – Translated by Anh Quan
- Fraternity shuts down Boulder chapter amid allegations CU students were drugged on University Hill
- Fitzsimons Innovation Community turns CU Anschutz Medical Campus into thriving biotech hub
- CU-Boulder re-establishes ties to fraternities
- Bremerton program gives homeless hospital patients a place to recover
- Candidates for District 5 commission seat friendly, similar in outlook
- Health Systems Partner for Acute Care Hospital
- Teen Syrian airstrike victim set for key surgery
- “It’s absolutely horrifying”: Denver gang leaders arming younger recruits to carry out deadly vendettas.
- Calendar Listings: September 13 – September 20
- The Case of Jane Doe Ponytail
- University of Iowa fraternities considering 'other options' after suspensions
- A look back at the 1965 Watts riots
- University of Iowa suspends nine frats accused of alcohol, policy violations
- ‘Solid:’ Republican Brian Kemp plays up rural roots, business bonafides
- PARCHED: Climate change and growth are pushing Colorado toward a water crisis
- How Ontario, Oregon, became a haven for immigrant families
- Proposition 112: Dissecting the science behind the oil and gas setbacks initiative
- 20 oldest businesses in San Antonio
- Everybody knows her name, but Donna Shalala is finding it difficult to get to Congress
Makeshift hospital to be established in Cu Chi District for Covid-19 treeatment have 425 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.