Vietnamese police are investigating a recently submitted video where a car driver was held at gunpoint by a man toting a homemade firearm.
The video in question was recorded in Que Son District, Quang Nam Province, officers confirmed on Monday.
The two-minute dashcam footage, recorded at 5:47 pm June 6, shows a man blocking a narrow path with his motorbike, pointing an improvised gun to a car and rebuking the driver.
Further conversation caught on camera suggested that the car had previously sideswiped the gun-toting man's motorbike, making him fall to the road.
As seen from the video, the motorbike rider exhibited signs of intoxication, while the car driver repeatedly apologized for the collision.
The gunman is a local resident, but he is currently absent from the locale, causing the investigation to be stalled, Que Son District police stated.
- Renting a Car in Panama
- A Good Debut For A Great Car
- Stock Car Insider - June 19th Issue
- A Night in Huancayo - A Short Story
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Book 2: The Clown, Chapters 1-4]
- At Sun World, Mother Nature is always the star of the show
- Safe Driving in Dallas
- Riots Reveal Organized Crime Power in Brazil
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Book 2: Chapters: 1-14 "Whatyoumacalitt"]
- The Seventh Born Son [Transylvania] Part I of II
- Hero's Journey: Thelma and Louise (1991) Deconstructed
- Third rail
- Romancing San Francisco (Chapter #3 (part one): Sexual Education)
- Camping Trip To and From Hell Part 2
- Heads Up Displays and Computer Human Interface
- Martin Scorsese
- Balancing Good and Bad News from Iraq
- House on the Sand
- Anger And Your Driving
- The Internet Ruined “Dude”
In central Vietnam, drunk man blocks car, threatens driver with homemade gun have 267 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.