The 1.16 billion shares were issued to pay dividend to its shareholders.
The issuance hiked its charter capital by nearly 35 percent to VND44.7 trillion($1.9 billion). The group's charter capital has risen by 34 percent since its initial public offering on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) at the end of 2007.
It is also the enterprise with the fourth largest market capitalization on HoSE at VND230 trillion and, the highest among steel enterprises.
Its HPG ticker is among the best performing stocks this year, having risen 68 percent so far.
For this year, the group targets selling five million tons of steel and steel billet.
It is also targeting a 33 percent year-on-year growth in both revenue and post-tax profit this year to VND120 trillion and VND18 trillion respectively.
- Vietnam stocks to keep falling on disease fears
- Military Bank gets nod to increase charter capital to more than $1 billion
- Global Christmas break can boost Vietnam stock market
- HCM City expects stock market to become ‘barometer’ of economy
- Stocks rebound despite measure of pessimism among foreign investors
- Stock market slumps as trading cools
- Blue chips in the red as stock market posts losing session
- Banks lead stock market in gaining session
- Stocks rise for second session after novel coronavirus related plunge
- Vietnam turns tide of M&A downturn
- Vietnam’s banks to be very busy in 2020: analysts
- Fertiliser stocks nosedive on difficulties
- Stock market seen faring better next week
- Stocks tumble as coronavirus death toll rises
- Weighing up stock investment opportunities in 2020
- Stocks rally as China markets reopen, dollar gains
- Stocks jump as China markets reopen, dollar gains
- Vietnam to tighten corporate bond regulations
- Shares gain on large-cap stocks
- Fast-spreading nCoV bottles festivities across Vietnam
Hoa Phat charter capital highest on Vietnam stock exchange have 264 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.