HCMC pilots seaport fee collection
The Saigon Times
|A view of the Cat Lai Giang Nam Terminal in HCMC's Thu Duc City. The Department of Transport has started piloting the collection of fees for using infrastructure facilities and public services at seaport terminals in the city – PHOTO: THANH HA|
HCMC – The HCMC Department of Transport began piloting the collection of fees for using infrastructure facilities and public services at seaport terminals in the city on June 15 before officially beginning the collection from July 1.
Accordingly, the HCMC Inland Waterway Port Authority will use the pilot results to assess the security of the system, the local media reported.
According to the fee collection plan, the collection will be conducted automatically. Fee payers will make declarations of their cargo on the customs agencies' e-customs clearance systems and then fill in the customs declaration number in the system of the HCMC Inland Waterway Port Authority.
The fees will be publicized to payers and they can use the payment services of commercial banks or e-wallets to pay them.
The fee revenue, after deducting the fee collection costs, will be submitted to the city budget. The municipal Department of Finance will coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment to propose using the revenue to develop or maintain traffic facilities connecting with seaports, which are proposed annually by the municipal Department of Transport.
The fee revenue in the 2021-2025 period was expected to be some VND16 trillion.
- Incentives offered for waste collectors in HCMC
- Certified causes of death inaccurate in fifth of cases, study suggests
- Updated: Budget agreement boosts U.S. science
- 5G technology slowly showing potential in Vietnam
- Achievements in urbanization must not be covered with garbage
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DEC. 4
- Apapa-Oshodi GRIDLOCK: Presidential order, task team fail
- Here are 64 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s W18 Demo Day 1
- Correcting the record on China's 'social credit system'
- 10,000 deaths a year from natural causes 'need examining by coroners'
- A bleak premiere begins
- Import-export firms fear possible rise in terminal handling charge
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Propose Expanding Highway Tolls, Charging Drivers By The Mile
- Starry aims to bring its $50, 200Mbps broadband to 25 more US states
- How to watch the Super Bowl from the plane for free
- Hanoi adopts plan to cut emissions
- Tech 2013: BBC News Online's most read technology stories
- Forty years on from the Rumble in the Jungle, Kinshasa is a city of chaos
- The best Google Chrome games for 2019
- Didi woes, how Nuro met Softbank, Amazon’s appetite
HCMC pilots seaport fee collection have 403 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.