The Hospital for Tropical Diseases
On June 14, Chairman of the HCM City People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong and the Deputy Prime Miniter Truong Hoa Binh held an online meeting about Covid-19 prevention in the area.
Social distancing rules currently differ from district to district. Depending on the situation, some locations will see social distancing rules tightened. For example, Directive 15 only bans meetings and events with more than 20 people and a gathering of 10 people in public places. Meanwhile, Directive 16 asks residents to only go out when necessary and a group of more than two people are banned in public places.
The social distancing rules in Go Vap District and Thanh Loc Ward in District 12, which are the hotspots of the ongoing outbreak, will be loosened from Directive 16 to Directive 15. Nguyen Tan Binh, director of HCM City Department of Health, said after two weeks, the outbreak connected to a Christian sect has been curbed in Go Vap and Thanh Loc. Most of the new cases are reported in quarantine centres.
However, while the number of new patients related to known patient 0s have decreased, HCM City is discovering new cases from unknown patient 0s. It is more worrisome when new cases are found in a hospital or industrial zone. As of now, new Covid-19 cases have been found in five hospitals including Tan Phu Hospital, Nam Sai Gon Hospital, Children’s Hospital 1, Gia Dinh People’s Hospital and the Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
“This virus variant spread very quickly among family members, co-workers and neighbours,” Binh said. “The virus already spread and two weeks is the incubation period. Applying Directive 15 during this time will help prevent the spread of the virus.”
Phong said they would see how everything goes next week.
In the second week of social distancing, HCM City recorded 310 Covid-19 cases. The city authorities have arranged more quarantine centres and improved testing capability. They are considering using the Oncology Hospital with 1,000 beds to serve Covid-19 patients. Fields hospitals may be set up at stadiums with 5,000 beds.
The city planned to give the first Covid-19 vaccine shots to 71,900 people in priority groups from June 3 to July 10.
- EA And Activision: A Tale Of Two Social Media Strategies
- Social Media Revolution Will Be .Tel-evised
- Analysis: 'Socially Awkward' - The Wheel of Fortune
- Google City Experts is awesome now – but will it suffer the same fate as Yelp Elites?
- Boom Goes the Social Media Marketing Dynamite
- Google Boosts Its Social Network with Dodgeball.com Buy
- Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Walkthrough – Goron City, Divine Beast Vah Rudania, Memory Location
- EXPERT ADVICE The Social Piece of the Customer Service Puzzle
- Nitronic Rush developers discuss Distance, Kickstarter, and who or what is in that flying car
- Rockstar announces new Social Club website
- City of Heroes Dev Diary: First Ward concept art
- Lego City Undercover review
- Social Networking: Taking It to the Streets
- Casual Connect: Facebook's Davis Talks Social Network Game Tips, Tricks
- EA's faring well in the social race, but there's still a long way to go
- Cities of the Future, Part 2: Building a Central Civic Nervous System
- Distance Learning Moves off the Planet
- Watching Cities Grow
- The Pandora's Box of Social Networking
- TECH TREK Turkey PM, Prez Go Round and Round About Social Media
HCM City to extend social distancing have 547 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.