HCM CITY — HCM City's 20km metro route 3a between Bến Thành and Tân Kiên will be built between 2025 and 2034, the city People's Committee has said in a proposal to the Government.
It will be built in two phases, in 2025-31 and 2028-34.
The People's Committee wants it to be funded by official development assistance loans from Japan.
It is estimated to cost VNĐ 71.6 billion (US$3.85 billion), VNĐ 42.427 billion (US$ 2.061 billion) for the first phase, and VNĐ 25.361 billion (US$ 1.024 billions) for the second.
The first will be 9.9 kilometres long between Bến Thành and the Western Bus Station, and the second between the station and Tân Kiên will be 9.7 kilometres long.
When completed, it will be linked with metro line 1 (Bến Thành – Suối Tiên). — VNS
- HCM City leads in waste management and treatment
- HCM City backs reopening of Czech Consulate General
- Ho Chi Minh City to organise bid for Metro Line No.5-phase II
- HCM City needs over 3.6 billion USD for infrastructure
- HCM City to build VND1.4 trillion museum in District 9
- HCM City’s tax authority suspends enforcement decision against Sabeco
- Louisville City Officials Urge Residents To Plan For Extreme Heat
- Planning alone won’t ease urban burden
- Lack of rules slows smart city plans
- Who owns the space under cities? The attempt to map the earth beneath us
HCM City sends metro line 3a plans to Government have 255 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.