At a meeting with officials of 21 districts and Thu Duc city, Long said the order, imposed since May 31 following large outbreaks related to a Christian mission church and originally set to expire on June 15, would be extended for another two weeks (until midnight on June 30).
Under the order, non-essential services and businesses in HCM City would continue to be halted, no gatherings of five or more in public outdoor areas are allowed, while people (especially 60 years old and above) are advised to stay home unless for essential purposes and should keep a distance of 2m during contact.
Meanwhile, more restrictive measures – in which people are ordered to not go out unless for essential purposes – in Go Vap district and Thanh Loc Ward of District 12 will be eased from June 15. The measures were imposed on the two areas on May 31.
According to Nguyen Tan Binh, Director of the city Health Department said that, the city detected 821 COVID-19 cases in the community in 22 districts and Thu Duc city between May 18 and June 13, with Go Vap district recording the biggest number of cases at 115.
- HCM City residents complain about stink from waste treatment complex
- More solar panels installed in HCM City
- What's new in business news: June 30, 2014
- HCM residents to benefit from smart city project
- Metal detectors and baggage checks are coming to Toronto city hall
- SMEs win extension of relief measures
- Former city councillor Norm Gardner seeks re-election in Willowdale
- Quang Ninh: makeover begins for smart city
- Ugly goal by New York City FC looked bad on Toronto FC
- With 455 million active users, China’s biggest selfie app Meitu turns its eye to social networking
- Taleban head into Afghan cities, raising fears amid Eid euphoria
- Mayor Joy clarifies P26.5-B city funds
- NBTC stresses deadline for responses to relief measures
- These are the 24 trailblazers from Singapore on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Asia list for 2018
- Finding the unexpected in St. Louis, the gateway city
- Duterte, Leni ratings rise in June — Pulse Asia
- Many of Toronto’s trees are older than the city itself. So why aren’t we doing more to protect them?
- Elections Canada shopping for software to monitor social media
- Tougher measures planned to curb Songkran road mayhem
- Judge says accused New York City bike path attacker still a threat, eases conditions
HCM City extends social distancing measures until June 30 have 365 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.