HCM CITY — The HCM City People's Committee will add a service charge to domestic water bills for water drainage and wastewater treatment, effective from January 1 next year.
Currently, water bills include a charge for water consumption based on the amount of water used, a 10 per cent value-added tax (VAT) on water usage, and a 10 per cent charge for environmental protection.
Next year, the charge for environmental protection will be replaced by the service charge for water drainage and wastewater treatment.
The service charge for water drainage and wastewater treatment will start at 15 per cent next year and increase by five per cent each year between 2022 and 2025.
One per cent of the money collected through the charge will be used to cover collection encashment services and taxes, and the remaining 99 per cent will go to the State budget to operate, maintain and develop water drainage systems in the city. — VNS
- Former Chief Dontari Poe adds new skill to his resume: fielding punts
- World Water Day: Startup Zonnett offers car wash services – without water
- Hard knocks: LeBron James TV series celebrates Liberty City youth football, Luther Campbell
- The Latest: North Carolina governor visits hard-hit New Bern
- K-State Q&A: Bill Snyder’s QB quandary and Big 12 football predictions
- One-on-One Coverage: Marcellus Wiley on stealing Bruce Smith’s shoes, Flutie Mania and other Bills memories
- LaGrave Field just got a new lease on life. Will the Fort Worth Cats play again?
- Here are 4 water safety tips for you and your family this Fourth of July
- ‘Chiefs are clueless.’ Fans rip team over new tailgating rule at Arrowhead Stadium
- Three things we learned: Liverpool v. Man City
HCM City adds new service charge to water bills from Jan 1 have 305 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.