Haravan has launched HaraSocial platform, a comprehensive sales management solution for online merchants on Facebook, Instagram and live-streaming.
Huynh Lam Ho, its co-founder and CEO, said, "Messaging to buy goods directly through social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Livestream is popular among young Vietnamese, and HaraSocial will provide online traders and businesses with a comprehensive sales solution that easily converts chats/comments on most popular social networking platforms in Viet Nam into orders with a single management page."
Besides, a seller could easily manage all other aspects related to their business from product portfolio to inventory, orders and customer information, he said.
With its 24/7 chatbot assistant feature, the solution also helps raise the efficiency of advertising campaigns and optimise employees' performance, he said.
"HaraSocial is one of Haravan’s continuous improvement solutions to support businesses achieve better sales in the era of non-stop technology changes."
Phan Bich Tam, Viet Nam country manager of Mobile Marketing Association and founder of jewellery brand Kya Jewel, said, "In addition to providing website solutions, Haravan's HaraSocial is an effective multi-channel social commerce sales management solution for merchants, making it easy for staff in charge of collecting orders and live-streaming to manage thousands of messages and comments a day, and not miss customers.
"As a manager, I can still easily grasp the performance of the order-taking staff, sales revenues and the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns on just a phone.”
Haravan said in the first quarter of 2021, the number of merchants and businesses shifting to online sales increased by more than 50 per cent compared to the first quarter of 2020, while the number of online orders via social media channels increased by more than 70 per cent.
Earlier this month, at Facebook's virtual developers conference ‘F8 Refresh', Harasocial solution was selected by Facebook App Store as one of the first 16 technology partners in the world among e-commerce solutions supporting online businesses to sell effectively on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and Livestream. — VNS
- Finding The Right Home For Your Sales Skills
- Simple And Yet Powerful Guide To Earn Incomes Through Online
- Merchant Accounts: The Key to a Better Understanding of Ecommerce
- The Hidden Power of Online Manual
- Online Shopping In The 21st Century
- The Extreme Shortage of Online Education in Professional Spa Management
- Online Marketing for Authors
- Buyers Guide: Content Management Systems
- Selling Your Products Online! How To Sell Effectively Using A Website
- Affiliate Marketing For Online Business
- Easy Clickbank Management with the Right Tools
- High Risk Merchant Accounts for Your High Risk Needs
- Prevent and Win Chargebacks and Minimize Refunds in Your Online Business
- Basic Linux For Ease of Use and Management of a Hosted Website - Getting Started!
- Merchant Accounts for Australia
- Replica Merchant Accounts
- Asbestos Management Goes Digital
- Project Management Office Provides Better Marketing Results
- Paying Your Offshore Merchant Account Dues
- Mobile Sales Force Automation - How companies doubled its sales volume with wireless technologies
Haravan launches HaraSocial, comprehensive sales management solution for online merchants have 494 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.