During the 2013-2020 period, the municipal steering board received, collected and gathered information about fallen soldiers; decoded symbols and unit names and extracted information about 3,835 fallen soldiers for their families, and organized burial ceremonies for 749 fallen soldiers.
In addition, districts and towns are instructed to verify and compare information with the number of fallen soldiers who were initially buried in Hanoi. They were also directed to carry out DNA verification to identify those with insufficient information.
In the coming time, the steering board should embrace Directive 24 of the Politburo; programs, plans and guidelines of the Steering Committee and the Office of National Steering Committee 515 on the implementation of the two projects in the 2021-2030 period.
Meanwhile, it needs to renovate contents and forms of dissemination work; make recommendations to the city's Party Committee and the Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee to direct, support and apply information technology to the management and handling of information about fallen soldiers.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Gia Lai province collects 631 fallen soldiers’ remains in 2013-2020 period
- More sets of fallen soldiers' remains collected
- Memorial and burial service for fallen soldiers in Quang Tri province
- Memorial services held for fallen soldiers repatriated from Laos
- Thirty one sets of remains of martyrs collected in Quang Tri province
- Remains of 22 martyrs collected in Binh Phuoc province
- Remains of martyrs repatriated from Laos, reburied in Ha Tinh, Quang Binh
- South resumes excavation of remains of fallen troops
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends review - rangy multiplayer heists in a hopeless alternate England
- Huawei Mate Xs Review: Folding Marvel, Frustrating Flaws | Digital Trends
- Biomutant review - an open world adventure buckling under its own ambitions
- Memorial services held for fallen troops in Laos
- [Heroes from afar] French, Korean soldiers forged close bonds during war
- Hanoi to review housing projects for foreigners
- French artist depicts Tet Doan Ngo in works exhibited in Hanoi
- Hit by Covid-19, Hanoi GRDP grows 3.39% in H1
- Technology trading platform viewed as crucial for Hanoi’s development
- Navy vet retrieves uncle's remains 74 years after he goes MIA thanks to Ancestry
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint review – surviving games as a service
- Hanoi stays firm in Vietnam’s top 10 business-friendly localities: PCI 2019
Hanoi reviews implementation of search and collection of fallen soldiers’ remains have 347 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.