A book about digital transformation was published on Monday to provide knowledge, a roadmap and digital transformation technology solutions for Vietnamese businesses.
The guidebook was developed by experts from the programme to support businesses in digital transformation for the period 2021-25 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, in collaboration with the USAID LinkSME Project.
The digital transformation roadmap for small and medium-sized enterprises in Viet Nam recommends going through stages including a preparation phase and three stages to make the gradual transition from "doing digital" to "being digital".
These stages are relative, depending on the status, goals and potential of each enterprise.
The stages include defining goals and strategies, followed by the digital transformation of business models, the digital transformation of management models, and connecting business, management and innovation to create new products and services.
The book summarises the map of technology solutions, evaluates the advantages and disadvantages of the solutions and compares the readiness of domestic solutions with international solutions on the Vietnamese market.
The programme to support businesses in digital transformation in 2021-2025 is chaired by the Ministry of Planning and Investment and co-ordinated by the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
The programme aims to enhance awareness of digital transformation for all businesses by 2025 and have at least 100,000 enterprises receive technical support on digital transformation.
It also targets at least 100 businesses becoming successful digital transformation models to spread and replicate.
The programme will also establish a network of experts including at least 100 organisations and individuals to consult, provide solutions to promote digital transformation for businesses and support the development of digital platforms.
Digital transformation technology solutions for businesses can be found at ebook.business.gov.vn. — VNS
- Escorts logs in to Cognizant to digitally transform its businesses
- Microsoft pushes Cloud-based IoT solutions for digital transformation
- Ashok Leyland goes digital for aftermarket
- Bosch bets big on Industry 4.0 to transform India into a global manufacturing hub
- BMW to overhaul digital operations
- BMW seeks to boost digital ops
- OEMs, Tier-1 suppliers and IT companies to focus on digital infra
- Daimler urges staffers to think of a 100-million idea with big business potential
- Web: Can A Social Network Save Business 2.0?
- SPONSORED: Digital to Drive 70% of Sales in Automobile Industry by 2020: Report
- From soccer back to baseball. Watch Chukchansi Park transform overnight
- VW’s Transform 2025+ strategy: cull low-profit models, become global leader in EVs
- Chrysler Suicide Watch 39: “Partnership for technology transformation”
- SPONSORED: 70% of auto sales in India will be digitally influenced by 2020: Bain & Company - Facebook report
- Auto aftermarket in India beginning to think digital
- Tech Business of The Year Awards recognise revolutionary new automotive retail solution in the UK
- New team, new cut: Sammy Watkins sheds dreads to prove he’s all business
- Ashok Leyland eyes Rs 1,000 cr revenue from digital platforms
- Maruti revamps its True Value used car business
- New business models to drive aftermarket in India
Guidebook on digital transformation for businesses published have 474 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.