The Asia Pacific Property Awards celebrate the highest levels of achievement in the architecture, interior design, real estate and property development sectors in the region. These prestigious awards attract entries from the best professionals and top industry brands annually.
In this year's edition, there are 681 winners from across the Asia Pacific in the Architecture, Interior Design, Real Estate, and Property Development categories. Mainland China swept the maximum number of awards (216) followed by Thailand (86). This was closely followed by Hong Kong (63) and Vietnam (45). Other important markets including Singapore (44), Malaysia (43), India (31) and Australia (29), also made a mark at this year's awards.
The judging panel for this year's awards consisted of over 100 top industry experts. Luminaries such as Lord Best (Chair of the House of Lords Communications Committee, and Chair of The Property Ombudsman's Council in the UK), Bill McClintock (Chairman, Guild of Property Professionals UK), and Annie Hampson (Former Chief Planning Officer at the City of London) were part of the illustrious judging panel for the Asia Pacific Property Awards. Each judge was allocated to entries that were of their areas of expertise and knowledge. All entries were meticulously adjudicated on their design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
The Asia Pacific Property Awards are one of the biggest and most recognized awards in the industry with over 900 entries received each year from countries across the region. Companies who had the honor of receiving the award are accredited for leading the architecture, interior design, real estate and property developer sectors. Sponsored by LIXIL Asia through its power brands GROHE and American Standard for the third year, the Asia Pacific Property Awards are the largest branch of the International Property Awards (IPA). This year's 2021-22 top winners were announced through the IPA's bespoke online 'Red Carpet' presentation videos. This is part of the IPA's approach in providing an innovative and popular alternative in place of the annual live awards event, due to Covid restrictions.
As a global market leader in water technology, LIXIL recognizes the importance of using technological innovations to address its consumers' ongoing needs and challenges, thereby improving their quality of life with outstanding products and services. Through its portfolio of power brands, LIXIL offers pioneering technologies that promote health, hygiene, comfort and sustainability to meet the ever-growing demands for touchless, IoT-enabled, hygiene solutions.
As an industry leader, GROHE manufactures all of its products to the utmost German quality standards, incorporating exclusive and class-leading technologies across complete bathroom solutions. With sustainability as a core brand value, GROHE is proud to be the first global sanitaryware brand to achieve carbon-neutral production (in April 2020). American Standard's HygieneClean System is the industry's benchmark for toilet hygiene safety, with its quadruple combination of powerful flushing, advanced rimless design, cutting-edge Aqua Ceramic, and highly effective ComfortClean anti-bacterial technology.
Satoshi Konagai, Leader, LIXIL Water Technology, Asia Pacific, expressed, "LIXIL is honored to be a part of this partnership that continues to provide us with an excellent opportunity to connect with the best developers, architects and designers in the Asia Pacific. Our earnest congratulations to all winners on your well-deserved success. The achievement and attainment of these highly coveted awards further underscore the outstanding capabilities and accomplishments of the winners. The ongoing pandemic has led to a growing demand for better hygiene products and solutions, and with consumers spending more time at home, the demand for 'home spa' experiences have also gradually increased. As a purpose-driven company, we will lead the way in introducing innovative and novel products to meet consumer demand. We look forward to working together with the community to bring LIXIL's water and housing solutions to more people through our well-loved brands."
Adele Tao, Leader, LIXIL Water Technology, Greater China, added, “Despite the challenges and disruptions brought about by the global pandemic, LIXIL remains steadfast in our mission to design products that make better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. Our continued commitment to improve the quality of our consumers' lives over the years has been pivotal in addressing some of the key challenges consumers face globally. The Asia Pacific Property Awards present us with the opportunity to recognize some of Asia's most innovative and creative professionals and celebrate their achievements. We will continue to stay engaged with the industry, and will continue fostering stronger collaboration and partnerships with the developer, designer and architect community to achieve even greater things on a global level."
|LIXIL (TSE Code 5938) makes pioneering water and housing products that solve everyday, real-life challenges, making better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. Drawing on our Japanese heritage, we create world-leading technology and innovate to make high quality products that transform homes. But the LIXIL difference is how we do this; through meaningful design, an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to improving accessibility for all, and responsible business growth. Our approach comes to life through industry leading brands, including INAX, GROHE, American Standard, and TOSTEM. Approximately 60,000 colleagues operating in more than 150 countries are proud to make products that touch the lives of more than a billion people every day.|
- More than 45 winners celebrate DOT Property Southeast Asia Awards 2019
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks drop as Trump's Latin American tariffs revive trade angst
- Novaland honoured as year’s top developer at Dot Property Southeast Awards
- Vietnam Airlines wins big at World Travel Awards Asia 2019
- SE Asia Stocks-Philippines slumps over 2%; most others end lower
- Trump and Beijing officials announce tariff rollback deal; farm purchases unclear
- First Phase of US-China Trade Deal Announced
- Trump Announces Surprise Meeting as US-China Trade Talks Resume
- Advertising watchdog raps £5-a-ticket raffle of £2.5million castle after winner was given £65,000 in cash instead
- Oneida Indian Nation Announces Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at YBR Casino to Create New Entertainment Experience with Social Games
- Tearful Lady Gaga sobs through her acceptance speech and dedicates it to those affected by addiction after winning Best Actress in a TIE with Glenn Close on a night of surprises at the Critics' Choice Awards
- Lady Gaga dazzles in strapless blush gown as she joins best dressed stars Charlize Theron, Chrissy Teigen and Emily Blunt on red carpet at Critics' Choice Awards
- Philippines Urban Living Solutions Inc's MyTown Co-living Honored at the International Innovation Awards 2019 in Singapore
- TripAdvisor travellers' choice awards for beaches announced
- RICS Awards 2020 Hong Kong opens for nominations celebrating outstanding industry achievements
- Annapolis Receives Sustainable Maryland Certified Award
- 'Amazing deal' or 'capitulation'? Why the US-China trade truce may not last
- Where US, China Stand on Trade Talks
- UPDATE 2-S.Korea steps up housing regulations to curb price surge
- Yuan and Aussie off four-month high, sterling ticks up
GROHE and American Standard announce winners of the Asia Pacific Property Awards have 1104 words, post on ven.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.