At the launch of the COVID-19 Vaccine Fund by the government on June 5, GreenFeed announced its commitment to donating VND20 billion($869,570) to the fund, to join hands with the government to procure and distribute the vaccine to Vietnamese people, especially disadvantaged people with limited access to the vaccine.
|Dao Le Vu, general director of Northern Livestock Industry (left), representative of GreenFeed Vietnam donated VND20 billion to the COVID-19 Vaccine Fund|
Through this donation, GreenFeed – a leading company with 18 years of experience offering integrated Feed-Farm-Food (3F) chain solutions – hopes to contribute to speeding up the process of herd immunity for people to overcome the pandemic safely.
Since the resurgence of the pandemic, GreenFeed has resumed its programme to donate thousands of safe and tasty meals made from G Kitchen clean products to frontline workforces and people in need to help them stay strong and healthy during this challenging time.
|All GREENFEED staffs have made enthusiastic efforts to share difficulties with the community and support the frontline workers to complete their mission in COVID-19 time.|
Over 7,000 products have been distributed to medical facilities such as the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Cu Chi District Hospital, and Cu Chi Field Hospital.
In addition, the food products are periodically donated to orphanages to improve meal nutrition and enhance health for children amid the ongoing pandemic. This is part of GreenFeed’s Bua An Tron Ven programme to deliver one million healthy and tasty meals to those in need of social support in 2021.
With regards to consumers, GreenFeed and G Kitchen through their distribution channels have launched promotion and subsidy programmes for families so that they can consume delicious, healthy, and safe products during the social distancing period.
|Over 7,000 products from GreenFeed have been distributed to medical facilities with the hope of bringing healthy and delicious meals to frontline forces|
The company also offers a 20 per cent discount for consumers when buying G Kitchen pork products at AEON, LOTTE Mart, Co.opmart, Emart, and Tops Market supermarkets in Ho Chi Minh City and Bien Hoa city in Dong Nai province. Other promotional programmes at the Clean Meat Store chain and on G Kitchen website/application take place in the first three weeks of June to serve the needs of consumers.
Facing unpredictable developments of the pandemic, all GreenFeed staffs have made enthusiastic efforts to share difficulties with the community and support frontline workers to complete their mission. At the same time, the efforts are to spread humane and compassionate values that GreenFeed is constantly aiming for.
GreenFeed was ranked as a top 100 global feed company (by Feed International magazine), a top 50 brand in 2020 ( Forbes Vietnam ) and one of Vietnam's 100 largest enterprises (VNR500). The company is also recognised as one of the 100 best places to work in Vietnam by Anphabe JSC which owns the largest online network of management professionals in Vietnam.
By Anh Duc
- PepsiCo Vietnam aids local hospitals in COVID-19 fight
- Hung Dung joins ASEAN stars to inspire healthy lifestyle in COVID-19 fight
- NHK hails Vietnam's efforts to protect citizens in COVID-19 fight
- Deputy PM Dam: The COVID-19 fight ‘not to end yet’
- People, govts together attained victory over COVID-19, fight not yet over: Kejriwal
- World Bank provides $6.2 mln to support Vietnam’s Covid-19 fight
- Will India's Apex Bank Lose Steam in COVID-19 Fight as Rising Inflation Limits Scope for Rate Cut?
- People, governments together attained victory over COVID-19, fight not over yet: Arvind Kejriwal
- India better off in Covid-19 fight due to right decisions at right time: PM Modi
- VN establishes a special team in response to COVID-19 fight
- Special team established in response to COVID-19 fight
- Da Nang: Over 5,500 volunteers register for COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam, Cuba highlight cooperation, friendship amid COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam helping to strengthen ASEAN unanimity in COVID-19 fight: Official
- Spotlight: Virologist calls for internationalism, no politicization in COVID-19 fight
- Due to 'right decisions taken at right time' India better placed in COVID-19 fight, says PM Modi
- Interview: senior Palestinian official hails China as model in COVID-19 fight
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson believes UK has 'turned the tide' in COVID-19 fight
- Mutual trust between China, Sierra Leone elevated in COVID-19 fight: Chinese FM
- U.S. has "failed spectacularly" in COVID-19 fight due to inactive, fragmented response: media
GreenFeed joins hands in national COVID-19 fight have 690 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.