Dong Nai locks down Big C supermarket for 21 days over new Covid case
The Saigon Times
|Competent forces on duty at a checkpoint at the Big C Supermarket in Dong Nai Province, which has been put under lockdown after a positive Covid-19 case visited the site – PHOTO: SGGPO|
HCMC – The government of Bien Hoa City in the southeastern province of Dong Nai decided to put the Big C supermarket at the Vung Tau Intersection on lockdown for 21 days starting 5:00 a.m. today, June 17, after a Covid-19 patient visited the supermarket.
The authorities set up five coronavirus checkpoints at the entrances to the store, which is located in Quarter 1 in Long Binh Tan Ward, the local media reported.
The Dong Nai Center for Disease Control on June 16 was notified of the Covid-19 positive case, who lives in Binh Thang Ward in Binh Duong Province's Di An City and works at Sailing Tower on Pasteur Street in downtown HCMC. The man visited the store on June 12 and 13, according to the center.
He were coughing and having a fever on June 14, so a day later, he visited the Binh Thang Ward Healthcare Center to file a health declaration and was then sent into quarantine.
The Dong Nai Center for Disease Control found over 500 employees of the store coming into indirect contact with the patient and asked people who were shopping at the supermarket from 4.00 p.m. on June 12 to June 16 to file health declarations and take a test.
Since the current fourth wave of the coronavirus emerged on April 27, Dong Nai Province has reported one Covid-19 infection in Long Khanh City. The province has undergone 42 consecutive days without new domestic cases.
- McConnell pushing to lock down GOP support for new Covid relief plan as pressure grows to cut a deal
- Coronavirus cases: India records 36,652 new COVID cases, 512 deaths in a day
- America records ONE MILLION new COVID cases in just five days as Dr Birx hits out at governors who refuse to reintroduce the lockdowns that curbed the summer spread
- Chengdu confirms new COVID cases
- New Covid cases drop... as do tests
- Coronavirus cases: India records 31,118 new COVID cases, 482 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Coronavirus cases: India records 32,080 new COVID cases; death toll mounts to 1,41,360
- Vietnam records new Covid-19 case from India
- Vietnam confirms seven new imported cases
- Vietnam confirms two new Covid-19 imported cases
- Britain records 12,282 Covid cases as second wave continues to flatten — while officials announce another 616 victims but data shows daily fatalities are falling
- Dr. Fauci says the US will face 'surge upon surge' of COVID cases after the Holidays as 2,445 die, hospitalizations remain above 101K and the total death toll soars past 280K - with FDA not due to meet on vaccine approval until THURSDAY
- Covid-19: 26k Covid cases, lowest in 152 days
- Are Covid cases beginning to creep back UP? Daily infections jump 19.4% in a week to 14,718 as data shows curve began to flatten BEFORE lockdown ended – but deaths continue to fall with 189 more fatalities
- HCM City face mask sale stronger after new Covid-19 outbreak
- Anti-Lockdown Rioters Clash With Police in Southern Italy Amid New COVID Restrictions - Videos
- Matt Hancock warns London IS on the verge of being plunged into TIER 3 as Covid cases rise and data reveals daily infections are now higher than BEFORE blanket lockdown - despite hospital admissions and deaths staying low
- As hospitals start to max out, medical workers beg officials for new Covid-19 mandates
- A’bad records highest Covid cases in Gujarat
- Emotional moment woman cuddles ex-husband in care home after seven weeks apart as new Covid rules mean loved ones can finally meet in person - but bosses fear visits could still be a week away
Dong Nai locks down Big C supermarket for 21 days over new Covid case have 597 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.