Of the new cases, 57 were recorded in HCMC, 23 in Bac Giang, three in Bac Ninh, nine in Da Nang, and two in Nghe An.
In HCMC, 36 of the new cases were detected in lockdown areas, six cases are related to the cluster at the Revival Ekklesia Mission in Go Vap District, four cases are linked to an outbreak on District 1’s De Tham Street, the rest are being contact traced.
All the cases in the northern province of Bac Giang are associated with existing outbreaks at local industrial parks. Three patients in its neighbor Bac Ninh are also linked to local outbreaks.
In central Da Nang City, seven cases are related to two confirmed Covid patients, other two were detected in locked down areas.
Two cases in central Nghe An Province are being contact traced.
On June 20, Vietnam recorded 300 new local Covid cases, raising the ongoing coronavirus wave’s tally to 9,944.
Since the new wave started on April 27, Vietnam has recorded 9,944 community infections in 41 cities and provinces. Bac Giang and HCMC accounted for the highest cases, at 5,406 and 1,618 respectively, followed closely by Bac Ninh with 1,525.
Twenty two localities have not detected any new cases in 14 days. Eight others have not had any new patients in 30 days.
- SUNY tuition to rise $300 next fall
- Ebola cases rise in West Africa as doctors sound alarm about outbreak
- 149th St. stop on the 4 line borders Mott Haven, and is home to four great locally owned eateries
- Tuition rises as enrollment levels off at SUNY
- Enrollment levels off, tuition rises at SUNY schools
- Phoenix considers $9M tax break for high-rises while lawsuit hinders similar project
- 50+ fun things for week of July 13-19
- Arizona child-safety agency struggles with staff turnover, rising child removals
- USA's 101 best restaurants: Daily Meal's 2013 winners
- Hit-and-run fatal crashes rising in Colorado
- York-built steamboat traveled 300 miles up river in 1826
- Guatemala mudslide death toll rises to 144 people as some 300 still missing amid clean-up
- Phoenix local music picks for May: Blunt Club anniversary, Decker., the Stakes, Tom Petty tribute
- The Daily Rundown: Thursday, March 16
- MLB Power Rankings: Tigers on the rise but Braves hold on to top spot
- Tensions rise as vouchers pick up traction across Wisconsin
- 19 ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- The Daily Rundown, Tuesday, June 20
- The Daily Rundown: Friday, March 24
- Tension rising as golf clubs, HOAs look to future
Daily local Covid-19 cases rise by 300 have 376 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.