The national COVID-19 vaccine fund has received more than 4.85 trillion VND (211.35 million USD) worth of donations from 291,818 organisations and individuals as of 5pm on June 13, according to the fund’s management board.
Illustrative photo. (Source: VNA)
Minister of Finance Ho Duc Phoc said that his ministry will publicise the amount of donations the fund receives every hour and every day along with the spending of money from the fund.
The ministry, which is in charge of the vaccine fund, has established a management board for it at the State Treasury and opened bank accounts at the State Treasury and commercial banks to receive support from individuals and organisations inside and outside the country.
Vietnam needs 150 million doses of vaccines to administer about 75 percent of its population this year, with total cost amounting to 25.2 trillion VND./. VNA
- Operation Warp Speed official: 55 of 145 initial COVID-19 vaccine shipments received
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Begins Rollout as US Races to Broaden Injection Campaign
- While First COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive, Much of the World Will Have to Wait
- Halal Status of COVID-19 Vaccine Worries Muslims
- WHO: Equitable, Global Distribution of 2 Billion COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Begin in 2021
- First COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive in Latin America
- Brazilian Researchers Say Chinese-Made COVID-19 Vaccine is Effective
- Mexico First Latin American Country With COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Where Are We in COVID-19 Vaccine Race?
- US Gives Favorable Review to Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- Could Venues and Airlines Require Covid-19 Vaccinations for Entry?
- Saudi Arabia Begins Inoculating People With Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC Issues New Guidelines for COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Biden Receives COVID-19 Vaccination
- France, Romania Receive First Doses of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Nurse, 29, First to Receive COVID-19 Vaccine in Italy
- IOM Chief: Migrants Must Be Included in COVID-19 Vaccination Campaigns
- Moderna Begins COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution in US
- Dolly Parton is credited with helping create Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine after the country icon's million dollar donation in April
- Hyderabad set to emerge as global hub for Covid-19 vaccine in 2021
COVID-19 vaccine fund receives over 211.3 million USD in cash donations so far have 307 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.