The fund's official website, www.quyvacxincovid19.gov.vn, has also been launched, aiming to facilitate online donations.
The fund is set up to receive, manage, and use voluntary financial and vaccine donations and assistance from domestic and foreign organisations and individuals, along with other legal sources, for the COVID-19 vaccine procurement and import, research and production in the country, and the provision of vaccines for people.
Managed by the Ministry of Finance, the not-for-profit fund will use the mobilised capital resources for right purposes and in line with legal regulations, ensuring publicity, transparency and efficiency. It is subject to the examination, inspection, and auditing by relevant State agencies and to the supervision by the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the community.
Vietnam needs 150 million doses of vaccines to administer about 75 percent of its population this year, with total cost amounting to 25.2 trillion VND (1.09 billion USD).
- Tesla Aims to Raise $500 Million via Stock Offering for Model 3, Gigafactory Development [UPDATE: Tesla Sells $738 Million]
- Apollo Tyres raises $ 229 million (Rs 1,500 crore)
- Tata Motors rises 5% on fund raising plans
- Fisker Raises $65 Million for Electric Car
- Snapsheet raises $20 million for app to help drivers file claims after a crash
- Open on course to help children's cancer fund
- Ford Australia Secures Government Money, Raises Questions About Industry’s Future In Australia
- Australian Government to Create $89 Million Fund For Affected Holden Employees
- J.J. Watt details Hurricane Harvey relief efforts after raising $41.6 million to aid Houston
- Canada, Ontario Governments Kick in Millions for Toyota Plant Upgrades
- CarTrade raises $55 mn to fund acquisitions
- Coda Automotive raises nearly $40 million
- U.S. redirects Syria funds, emphasizes it is not withdrawing
- Elio Unbans Facebook Critics, Has $17 Million Pledged From Small Investors
- $2.4 Billion EV Stimulus Funding: GM RWD EVs?
- Fisker Lines Up $115.3 In Funding, Still Needs To Spend $169m On Karma Engineering
- Comcast Raises Bid For Sky To $34 Billion, Tops Fox's Offer
- Obese Dibsy, 28, reveals results of incredible 19 STONE weight loss on This Morning - but says he now has to raise £15K to pay for skin removal surgery after being turned down by the NHS
- Hyperloop One raises $245M, needs 10 times that for Colorado route
- Elio raises $19M in funding, rapidly closing on $25M goal
COVID-19 vaccine fund raises over 241 million USD have 351 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.