Part of the Tràng An tourism complex in Ninh Bình Province. A photo contest has been open to Vietnamese and foreign amateur and professional artists to promote the beauty of Vietnamese land and people.
The Việt Nam Qua Ống Kính Nhiếp Ảnh Gia Quốc Tế (Vietnam Through The Lens of Foreign Photographers) contest is part of the first Vietnam International Photography Festival which is scheduled to take place later this year in the northern province of Ninh Bình, according to the organisers.
The event is open to Vietnamese and foreign amateur and professional artists to submit their works showcasing the beauty of the Vietnamese land and people.
All entries must be sent to the organising board's email address [email protected] before August 20. Each photographer is permitted to send a maximum of 20 photos.
They should be sent in the form of digital image files, JPG format with size from 5Mb-12Mb and resolution 300dpi.
The photos can have been taken at any point in time, but those from the last three years are more encouraged, the organisers said.
Following the conclusion of the competition by the end of September, a total of 250 winning works will be displayed at an exhibition held in Ninh Bình Province in early November.
The Vietnam International Photography Festival is set to place as part of a range of activities during the 2021 National Tourism Year in Ninh Bình and aims to develop the brand of Vietnamese photography.
- Google Arts & Culture showcases wonders of Việt Nam to the world
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 26
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 3
- Vietnamese singer wins int’l transgender beauty pageant in Thailand
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 29
- TOWIE's Demi Sims showcases her taut midriff in a tiny taupe bikini... after confirming romance with Too Hot To Handle's Francesca Farago
- Colorful Phu Quoc Island through an expat lens
- Beauty queens team wins TV reality show promoting domestic tourism
- The beauty of spring throughout Vietnam
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 6
- People's Artist, Vietnam's voice maestro Nguyen Trung Kien dies at 82
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 5
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 28
- Love Island's Kendall Rae Knight showcases her incredible toned frame in gold lingerie and suspender belt
- Sculptors showcase pottery artworks to mark their club's opening
- 'I'm on my pretend vacation': Elizabeth Hurley, 55, displays her ageless beauty as she dons a pink T-shirt and bikini briefs on the beach in a throwback clip
- Vietnam, Netherlands target sustainable agri-business development
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 4
Contest launched to showcase the beauty of Vietnam through the lens have 435 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.