Particularly, chemical troops disinfected around 150,000sq.m in the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Kim Chung commune of Hanoi's Dong Anh district. The participating troops strictly observed COVID-19 prevention and control regulations while spraying disinfectant in the area.
On the same day, 50 troops from Chemical Battalion 78 and Protective Medicine Team from the Staff Agency and the Logistic Department of Military Region 5 equipped with specialized equipment conducted the disinfection on Dong Da Street in Thuan Phuoc ward in Da Nang City's Hai Chau district where a staff member of New Phuong Dong Nightclub tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.
After finishing the sterilization in the area, troops from units of Military Region 5 headed to Building 12T3 in Nai Hien Dong ward of Son Tra district, where a person was in close contact with the COVID-19 case in New Phuong Dong Nightclub lives, to spray the disinfectant.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Ukraine troops retake Donetsk airport area with ‘mass operation’
- Coronavirus: Failure of test and trace system to blame for rising cases in worst-hit areas, Andy Burnham says
- Baker: Hard hit areas must curb virus; 10 COVID-19 deaths
- Tahoe’s new Gold Rush: Bay Area residents fleeing coronavirus push up home prices
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 23-24
- New Zealand Deploys Troops to Border to Prevent COVID-19 Spread
- Haiti Reopens International Airports, Borders Amid Pandemic
- Here’s what made a Bay Area medical examiner move her family from SF to New Zealand
- Is public transit safe? Bay Area agencies push masks, cleaning, sanitation
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 13-14
- Coronavirus live updates: 3 Bay Area counties seek waivers allowing grade school kids back in classrooms
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 17-18
- Coronavirus live updates: Shelter-at-home evaporates in path of Vacaville, Santa Cruz area fires
- Coronavirus: Mexico 'flying blind' in pandemic response
- What if ‘nothing ever goes back to normal’? Depression, anxiety mount in Bay Area
- Bay Area’s COVID death toll reaches 1,000 as coronavirus pandemic marches on
- Bay Briefing: A hot weekend won’t make the pandemic go away
- Rolling blackouts hit up to 250,000 PG&E customers as ‘heat storm’ drives up energy use
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 15-16
- Cleaning Coonoor amid pandemic
Chemical troops disinfect pandemic-hit areas have 357 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.