The Military Literature and Arts Magazine
PANO – The Military Literature and Arts magazine held a meeting on January 18 in
Present at the gathering were former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu, Lieutenant General Bui Van Huan, Deputy Director of the General Political Department, representatives from military agencies, writers and its freelances.
During the past 50 years, the Military Literature and Arts magazine has become a spiritual necessity for troops in the whole army and many readers nationwide. With its articles featuring Uncle Ho's soldiers, the magazine has contributed its part to the national literature.
At the meeting, Lieutenant General Bui Van Huan praised achievements made by the contingent of writers. He stressed that the magazine need to make literary works equivalent to victories in national resistance wars.
The same day, the magazine gave prizes for winners of the Short Story Writing Contest 2005-2006.
Translated by Duy Minh
- A basic history of BASIC on its 50th birthday
- ArtsPass Delivers Arts Education over the Internet
- World of Warcraft getting its own print magazine
- Hugo awards see off rightwing protests to celebrate diverse authors
- Dreamcast 14th Anniversary: 14 Games We Want in HD
- 10th Anniversary Classic Postmortem: Harmonix's
- magazine's Power 50: Design
- Godspeed John Glenn: 50 Years since First U.S. Orbit
- Saadat Hasan Manto: 'He anticipated where Pakistan would go'
- Boeing Marks 50 Years of Chinook Helicopters
- 5 reasons Star Trek continues to live long and prosper after 50 years
- The history of the first person shooter
- 5 Bond Films That Should Join ‘Skyfall’ in ‘007 Legends’
- GotGame Daily News Audio Update: StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm Release Date, Megaman, And More
- Partition, 70 years on: Salman Rushdie, Kamila Shamsie and other writers reflect
- Here are the 10 most expensive cars in the world that you wish you could afford
- David Cage on Detroit and its depiction of domestic violence
- Umberto Eco obituary
- In-Depth: What The (Game) Papers Say - April 2010, Pt. 2
- Dazzled and Deceived: Mimicry and Camouflage by Peter Forbes wins £50,000 Warwick Prize for Writing
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Military Literature and Arts Magazine have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.