Safety problems in the project have been removed, according to a report from the Ministry of Transport, adding ACT – French safety consultants – which is hired to oversee the final stages of the metro project – is expected to complete safety certification for the railway on April 28.
Travel on the Cat Linh – Ha Dong Urban Railway will be free for the first 15 days of operation.
After that, a one-way ticket will cost 15,000 VND (0.65 USD). Then, the operation unit will notify passengers of the price of monthly and quarterly tickets soon.
The Cat Linh – Ha Dong Urban Railway project started in 2008 with a total investment of 18 trillion VND (782.6 million USD) and was initially expected to be completed in 2016. However, it has missed its completion deadline several times.
The Cat Linh – Ha Dong line runs 13.5km with 12 stations, encompassing Cat Linh, La Thanh, Thai Ha, Lang, Thuong Dinh, Ring Road 3, Phung Khoang, Van Quan, Ha Dong, La Khe, Van Khe and Yen Nghia.
Meanwhile, Management Authority for Urban Railways Ho Chi Minh City said that two three-car trains and four six-car trains for the first metro line (Metro Line 1) in the southern hub are expected to arrive in the city between May and July.
The two three-car trains will be shipped from Japan on May 1 and reach Ho Chi Minh City in nine days. The remainders will be delivered to the city in June and July.
The trains will be on trial run from Quarter 4 this year. Within the same time, other tasks like operations, training, technology transfer, and examination will be in progress.
Metro Line 1, which is 20 kilometers long with 3 sub-stations and 11 stations, is 83 percent complete and is expected to officially open for use in 2022. It is built at the total cost of more than 43.7 trillion VND.
- Animal Planet cat training coming to metro Detroit shelters
- Memphis restaurants: Lucky Cat Ramen opens on Broad Avenue location
- EMC Insurance Group Inc. Reports 2018 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results and Announces 2019 Non-GAAP Operating Income* Guidance
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 22, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 7, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-March 26, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Metro Transit rolls out its first electric bus ahead of June debut
- Daily Business Report-March 12, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- WashREIT to Acquire Value-Add Multifamily Portfolio in the Washington Metro Region
- Daily Business Report-April 12, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 1, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-Jan. 30,2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Hemp, Inc. Reports Oklahoma Next to Allow Commercial Production of Industrial Hemp
- Passenger shuttle services at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport to be moved to new site beginning Friday
- San Diego's Amazing Barnhart Family, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Hemp, Inc. Announces Latest Arizona Hemp Regulatory Updates as 500-Acre Veteran Village Kins Community Ramps Up Operations
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 15, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 21, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 28, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Super Bowl 2019: Commercials to watch for and complete broadcast schedule
Cat Linh – Ha Dong metro line to begin commercial operation from May 1 have 469 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.