Check out what is in the news today!
Check out what is in the news today!
— Vietnamese State President Tran Dai Quang arrived in Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, on Tuesday afternoon, commencing his official visit to the nation at the invitation of King Norodom Sihamoni.
— The Vietnamese Ministry of Defense and the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) in Vietnam on Tuesday inked an agreement on a project meant to take remedial measures to deal with wartime mines and explosives left in the Southeast Asian country. KOICA will provide a non-refundable loan of approximately US$20 million for the five-year project starting 2016.
— Ureerat Ratanaprukse, Consul General of Thailand in Ho Chi Minh City, on Tuesday contributed VND70 million ($3,090) to a Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper-initiated charity program intended to relieve sufferings of residents in drought- and salinity-hit localities at the newspaper’s head office in Ho Chi Minh City. Manopchai Vongpakdi, Ambassador of Thailand to Vietnam, also handed over $100,000 for the cause the same afternoon.
— Tuoi Tre reporters claimed five national journalism awards announced on Tuesday for their outstanding articles and features.
— At 9:00 pm on Tuesday night search and rescue efforts were ongoing for two pilots and Russian-made Su-30MK2 multi-role fighter jet which had crashed during a training flight the same morning around Hon Mat Islet, approximately 40 kilometers off the north-central province of Nghe An.
— The Hi-Tech Criminal Prevention Department (C50) and police in Hai Phong City and Hai Duong Province in the north have jointly busted two huge illegal online football-betting rings led by a 52-year-old man with their total wagers amounting up to VND7.6 trillion ($335.4 million).
— Police in the central province of Quang Nam said they are detaining a 17-year-old girl, her father and younger sister residing in Hoi An City for investigation into the death of a 20-year-old man on June 9, after the teen girl allegedly stabbed him in the neck with a beer bottle fragment.
— The Ovation of the Seas, Asia’s largest and most state-of-the-art cruise ship owned by the U.S.-based cruise line Royal Caribbean International, on Tuesday docked for the first time at Phu My Port in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau, with more than 4,300 foreign passengers on board.
— At a working session on Tuesday, Truong Quang Hoai Nam, deputy chair of the People’s Committee in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho, called on Thai businesses to conduct research to build industrial parks in the city just like the model their Singaporean counterparts are adopting in Vietnam.
— The construction department and competent agencies in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa have conducted surveys to build a tourism wharf on the Cai River in a bid to tap into the waterway tour potential of its beloved resort town Nha Trang City.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 18
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - December 23
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 19
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 21
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 22
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News -- December 20
- Bến Tre promotes products in HCM City
- Maruti Suzuki PV Production Down By 15.60 Per Cent In June 2019
- Diary of carer Jasmine, 15, shows Christmas can be most stressful time
- Cyber hackers steal private medical records of up to 15 million patients from Canadian clinical laboratory service which pays undisclosed ransom fee to get the information back
- Three teens guilty of killing aspiring musician, 15, knifed nine times in chest
- And Another: FIFA 15's 'Next Gen' Engine Coming To PC
- What a year! Floods, flyovers and a photobombing dolphin all feature in selection of best news pictures from 2019
- Edinburgh Airport hikes 15-minute pick-up zone fee from £4 to £5 - sparking backlash from passengers accusing bosses of being 'bandits'
- Philippines' Cebu Air orders 15 A320neo jets, pushing Airbus toward sales milestone
- Man, 30, who tore down and burned an LGBTQ flag at an Iowa church is jailed for more than 15 years
- 'Golden goose' divorcee is jailed for 15 years for stealing $4million from her employer and giving it ALL to a Match.com conman who scammed her into thinking he was her boyfriend despite the fact they never met
- German boy, 15, who disappeared two years ago is found by police in suspected paedophile's cupboard
- 'This will be what it is like after Brexit': French border guards cause long queues on Eurostar and 15 mile tailbacks at Calais after imposing strict security controls in pay dispute
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Manafort, 70, is treated in hospital for 'cardiac event' - on eve of New York court date and as his former deputy gets just 45 days in weekend jail after taking a plea deal
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 15 have 752 words, post on at June 14, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.