Binh Duong imposes social distancing on three wards in Thuan An
The Saigon Times
|Shops and stores in Vinh City in Nghe An Province shut down to prevent the spread of Covid-19 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The government of Thuan An City in Binh Duong Province today, June 19, ordered social distancing in three wards in line with the Prime Minister's Directive 16 from midnight on the same day as some Covid-19 infections have been detected.
The entire Binh Chuan Ward, Quarter 1B in An Phu Ward and Dong An 1, 2 and 3 and Dong Ba quarters in Binh Hoa Ward have begun implementing the social distancing order until further notice.
Directive 16 requires people to refrain from going out except to buy food, medicines and other necessities, and prohibits the gathering of more than two people outside offices, schools and hospitals.
Production factories and essential goods suppliers can remain operational, but must strictly comply with Covid-19 safety measures, the local media reported.
In another development, the Nghe An Province government on June 18 decided to begin social distancing in the entire Vinh City in line with Directive 16 from today to curb the spread of Covid-19.
In the current fourth wave of the coronavirus, which began on April 27, the province reported 20 Covid-19 infections, with many of them having unknown sources of transmission.
Nghe An Province has seen five chains of infections from Huong Son District in Ha Tinh Province, Hung Dung Ward in Vinh City, Minh Chau Commune in Dien Chau District, the Nghe An Psychiatric Hospital and Bac Giang Province.
Besides, the province conducted quick tests for the residents of Vinh City last night, while asking the competent forces to disinfect many parts of the city.
Among the 94 new locally transmitted cases reported in eight cities and provinces this morning, Binh Duong Province accounted for 12 cases, while Nghe An Province had 13 infections.
- Mumbai: Six people including three BEST workers booked for not following social distancing norms
- Coronavirus: What are social distancing and lockdown rules?
- Experience Quang Binh for next to nothing
- Councillor for Leicester's coronavirus epicentre blames perfect storm of 'cultural, health and economic factors' in ward where BAME families live in multi-generation homes and worked through lockdown in low-paid jobs - as video shows huge block party
- Sharp rise in cases forces Assam to impose 14-day lockdown in Kamrup Metro district from June 28 midnight
- Families will soon be allowed to visit relatives in hospital again after restrictions were imposed due to coronavirus
- Pomelo grower makes his own fertilising, watering equipment
- Ghost town: Leicester streets are deserted on first day in local lockdown as Matt Hancock says police WILL enforce curbs but residents WON'T be banned from leaving despite fears many will just meet up elsewhere
- Amended law on drug prevention and control needs detailed provisions on treatment, intervention
- New thinking about sidewalk use
- Suspected case in HCM City negative for SARS-CoV-2
- Mumbaikars, still skipping masks? BMC’s crack teams are looking for you
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 4
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 6
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 2
- From tubs to toilets, Vietnam hotel opens with gold-plated pizzazz
- Domestic property market faces uncertainty
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 30
- Managing fresh automobile clusters for post-virus boost
Binh Duong imposes social distancing on three wards in Thuan An have 528 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.