PANO – Doctors from Military Hospital 5, Hai Duong provincial Pharmacy and Medical Materials Company, and Ha Nam provincial Military Command provided free health check-ups and medicines and offered gifts to policy beneficiaries and needy people in Duy Tien district of Ha Nam province on December 12 th and 13 th .
|Providing health check-up|
On the first day, they offered free health check-ups for 250 policy beneficiaries and presented some medical equipment to the medical station of Yen Bac commune of Duy Tien district, with a total value of VND 50 million.
They continued providing free healthcare for another 250 policy beneficiaries, including war veterans, sick soldiers and staff at the district’s Convalescence Center for National Contributors and the needy in Yen Nam commune.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Man politely robs bank for $1, lands free healthcare in prison
- Planned Parenthood's Cecile Richards Says Demand for IUDs Has Gone Up 900% Since the Election
- Get a Denon 7.2-channel stereo receiver for $399
- Does Free Shipping Make You Spend More Money?
- Google's DeepMind and the NHS: A glimpse of what AI means for the future of healthcare
- How American Healthcare Is Failing Transgender Patients
- Apple's healthcare plans under the microscope: From iPhone apps to Apple Watch and what comes next
- Republicans Are Trying to Revive the Healthcare Bill By Gutting Pre-Existing Conditions Protections
- M'sia hospital prescribes virtualization for healthcare sector
- Even This Bull Terrier Is Getting Healthcare. Thanks, Obama
- The Campus Free Speech Battle You're Not Seeing
- Can 'free shops' boost the local economy?
- 'Broccoli Is a Treat': Frolicking With Overjoyed Children at a Gluten-Free Expo
- 10+ Free Workshops to Keep Kids Busy This Summer
- Xbox One With A Free Game, Harry Potter and the iTunes Bundle [Deals]
- VSDC Free Video Editor
- Woman Targeted By Republican Sheriff For a 'Fuck Trump' Car Decal Has Been Arrested
- You Are Now Free to Bare Your Boobs on This Maryland Beach
- Amazon cuts free-shipping minimum back down to $25
- Sydney buses trial free Wi-Fi as provider collects and discloses personal user info
Beneficiaries receive free healthcare in Ha Nam have 314 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.