The northern province of Bac Ninh eased social distancing measures in several areas, starting from 0am on June 13.
Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Information and Communications and member of the provincial Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control Vu Huy Phuong said on June 12 that Tu Son town will be under social distancing in line with the Prime Minister's Decree No.19/CT-TTg instead of Decree No.15/CT-TTg. Tieu Son street alone in Tuong Giang ward will continue to be under stricter social distancing in line with Decree No. 16/CT-TTg.
Communes of Yen Gia, Que Tan, Phu Lang, Chi Lang, Dao Vien and Viet Hung in Que Vo district as well as 33 villages in eight communes of Thuan Thanh district will shift from the application of social distancing measures under Decree No.16 to those under Decree No. 15.
On June 8, the northern province of Quang Ninh also allowed several business sectors to resume operations, including stimulating local tourism demand in line with pandemic prevention and control regulations.
Director of Sun World Ha Long Tran Van Minh said ticket price will be halved to attract more visitors.
Those coming from pandemic-hit areas must submit certifications proving they are negative for SARS-CoV-2 within 5-7 days.
- Đà Nẵng and Quảng Ninh ease COVID-19 restrictions, with outbreaks under control
- Danang and Quang Ninh reopen services as social distancing rules loosened
- Bac Giang, Bac Ninh launch social distancing measures
- Vietnam’s Quang Ninh, Hai Phong suspend tourism activities
- Cities and provinces reapply social distancing rules amid new virus outbreaks
- Quang Ninh, Haiphong close tourism sites due to Covid-19
- Quang Nam karaoke parlors to be fined after violating social distancing order
- Vietnam makes best efforts to assist Bac Giang in Covid-19 fight
- JUNE 14: Vietnam’s economic hub extend social distancing
- Bac Giang hotspot workers trapped in Covid-19 limbo
- Small tourism businesses struggle to adapt to COVID-19
- Bac Giang, Bac Ninh asked to control COVID-19 spread at industrial zones
- Social distancing eased in various cities and provinces
- HCM City extends social distancing order for two more weeks as COVID-19 outbreaks grow
- Localities authorized to decide on social distancing: Minister
- Social distancing imposed on one district in Bac Ninh province due to COVID-19
- Bac Ninh opens two COVID-19 treatment hospitals
- Hai Phong, Quang Ninh propose suspending flights from HCMC as Covid spikes
- Flights from Quang Ninh, Gia Lai to HCMC suspended over Covid-19 concerns
Bac Ninh eases social distancing, Quang Ninh reboots tourism have 385 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.