Hanoi (VNA) – An artificial intelligence (AI) app that issues warnings when facemasks are not being worn has been introduced on public transport to raise awareness of seriously observing the Ministry of Health's "5K message".
The computer vision app, which was developed by the Binh Anh Electronic Technology Development Co. (BA GPS), warns passengers not wearing masks or improperly wearing them.
The app is connected to surveillance cameras on public transport vehicles and can access image data and then automatically analyse it and send appropriate notifications to the server of the transport company if it detects someone not wearing a mask or wearing one incorrectly.
Chairman of BA GPS Dao Thanh Anh said AI technology not only brings about many benefits to public transport owners but also helps improve safety for passengers.
Other apps developed by BA GPS are to be piloted on public transport soon, he added./.
- Hong Kong Banned Wearing Masks In Public. So People Filled The Streets Wearing Masks In Defiance.
- Hong Kong Banned Wearing Masks In Public. People Are Worried About What The Government Will Do Next.
- Free public transport initiative will improve traffic and families’ disposable income
- 'Desperate' Katie Price wears purple face mask in public in latest bid for cash
- The single purchase that will cut your commute, lower your stress and help you get in shape
- Transport in the North and the Northern Powerhouse
- Share of £840m will 'transform lives', says Transport Secretary Chris Grayling
- German auto giants push into mobility services market
- Hong Kong defies face mask ban as thousands take to the streets
- 2 Hong Kong protesters charged under new mask ban
- Halloween mask robbers aged just 16 and 17 held terrified shop staff at knifepoint
- Ride hailing apps make a push for dominance in Latin America
- Ex-Eurotunnel boss sobs as homeless man who pushed him on Tube tracks is found guilty of attempted murder
- Horrifying footage shows man pushing 91-year-old on to tube tracks
- These are the best apps to help you travel around London
- The single purchase that will cut your commute and help you get in shape
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Consumers Must Resist the Dangerous Push for Cashless Societies
- Facebook’s privacy app BANNED from App Store over Apple’s snooping fears
- New fashion app Enty is a personal stylist in your pocket
- Ask Brian: My friend uses so many filters she's basically catfishing on dating apps
AI app helps push mask wearing on public transport have 396 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.