According to the company, from June 17, north-south train SE3 will depart from Hanoi at 7:15 pm and arrive in Thanh Hoa at 11.03 pm, Dong Hoi at 5:58 am, Hue at 9:30 am, Da Nang at 12:24 pm, Dieu Tri Station in Binh Dinh Province at 7:35 pm in the next day and then come to Nha Trang at 12.07 and Saigon Station at 9:12 am.
Meanwhile, train SE4 will leave Saigon Station at 7:25 pm and arrive in Nha Trang City at 3:20 am, Dieu Tri at 7:56 am, Quang Ngai at 11.09 am, Da Nang at 2:19 pm, Hue at 5:04 pm and Dong Hoi at 8:53 pm the next day. The train will arrive at Thanh Hoa at 4:27 am and Hanoi at 8:30 am.
Earlier, following the Covid-19 outbreak, the railway station decided to suspend trains SE3/SE4 from June 1.
In addition to the SE3/SE4 service, the SE7/SE8 services also operate daily on the north-south route from June 17.
Amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, trains are limited to carry just half of their passenger capacity. Trains are sterilised for Covid-19 prevention.
- Coronavirus: VTA suspends light rail service in South Bay after operator tests positive
- Coronavirus: San Francisco’s Muni Metro to shut down Monday; VTA suspends all light rail service
- SF Muni’s light rail service to end indefinitely Monday; buses will fill in
- China's public transportation services resumed from epidemic standstill
- Coronavirus Update: SFMTA To Shut Down Muni Metro, Switch To All Bus Service
- High time to invest in the north's infrastructure
- V-Line train hits wagons after freight train derails in north-east Victoria
- China goes on the rails to rival Panama canal
- Londoners get £2,300 more transport funding each than workers in the north
- In Merced, some are bewildered by Newsom’s high-speed-rail decision
- Outbreak: bankruptcies, layoffs, quiet skies and empty rails
- Final stage of Sydney light rail opened remotely by minister as travel restrictions limit use
- The Latest: Michigan executive order restores water service
- Report: North Korea Has Lost over 100 Soldiers to Coronavirus, Still Claims Zero Cases
- Rail Budget 2014: Nizamuddin station can't cope with rush
- North Korea says US clearly doesn't want nuclear talks
- China plans Colombian rail link to challenge Panama canal
- North Korea Wants To Hit the U.S. With an Anthrax-Tipped Missile: Report
- Indiana student creates grocery service to aid the homebound
- Coronavirus prompts more cutbacks of Muni, Caltrain service
Additional north-south rail services resume have 386 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.