Vietnam will receive about 1 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine via the COVAX Facility sometime between late June and early July.
The vaccine will be offered to industrial park workers and priority groups detailed in the Government's Decree 21, including frontline workers, diplomats, customs officers, teachers, among others.
Another shipment of 2 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine, imported by the Ministry of Health through the Vietnam Vaccine JSC, is due to arrive in the country by the end of September.
Meanwhile, Pfizer announced it will ship 3 million of coronavirus vaccine to Vietnam within the third quarter. However, it also noted that the time of shipment and the number of doses provided to Vietnam may be subject to change.
So far, the country has received nearly 2.9 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine from four shipments./.
- Vaccine Poker
- Inovio Announces First Patient Dosed in Trial to Determine PENNVAX®-GP’s Ability to Induce Remission of HIV Infection
- The Disappearing Flu Vaccine
- Bill and Melinda Gates are placing bets on this biotech in the race to develop a Zika vaccine
- Opinion: Overcoming vaccination myths by addressing the facts during prenatal visits
- Vietnam TV shows oil executive who Germany says was abducted
- Vietnam silent after Germany accuses Hanoi of kidnapping
- Gearing up for another dose of Tim Tebow Time
- How a Pa. treatment center allegedly made millions from drug addicts
- Cuba’s Sending Doctors to Fight Ebola in West Africa—How Will the US React?
- The False Bird Flu Scare
- TerraForm Power Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Emergent BioSolutions Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter and Six Months of 2018
- At least 107 measles cases confirmed across 21 states
- Panel recommends new, better shingles shot over old version
- Overstock.com Reports Q2 2018 Results
- GeoVax Reports 2018 Second Quarter Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- MariMed Grows Revenue 81%, Triples Assets Year over Year for Q2 2018
- OPKO Health Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Doctors Without Borders delivers petition, powerful message to Pfizer execs accused of price gouging in poor countries
Additional 6 million doses vaccines to arrive Vietnam in Q3 have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.