Of the domestically-transmitted cases, 64 detected in Ho Chi Minh City, 22 in Bac Giang, 14 in Bac Ninh, three in Long An, two in Hoa Binh, two in Nghe An, one in Lao Cai and one in Hanoi.
By 12pm on June 19, Vietnam had confirmed 10,945 domestic infections and 1,675 imported COVID-19 cases.
The number of local infections since the fourth wave of outbreaks struck the country on April 27 reached 9,375, including 1,938 recoveries.
Among active patients undergoing treatment at medical establishments, 415 have tested negative to coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 100 twice and 71 thrice.
The MoH's Medical Service Administration reported that a total of 4,733 patients have been given the all-clear from the virus while the death toll related to the disease remained at 62.
An additional 249,915 people were vaccinated against COVID-19 on June 18.
By 4pm on June 18, a total of 2,233,208 vaccine doses had been administered to prioritised people, of whom 105,856 had fully received two shots.
- In Maine, a Celebrity Domestic Violence Case Continues to Send Out Ripples
- Bitfenix Unveils 'Survivor' PC Case
- Over 830 dengue cases in Delhi this year
- Over 45% rise in sedition cases in 2017: NCRB Data
- Remote-Controlled iLuv Case Simplifies Selfies
- Edited Transcript of GBX earnings conference call or presentation 25-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of VAR earnings conference call or presentation 23-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of V earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 9:00pm GMT
- Johnny Depp is ordered to submit drug and alcohol medical records by judge in £50million defamation case against ex wife Amber Heard
- Amber Heard's lawyers ask a judge to let them look into whether Johnny Depp may have domestically abused other ex-partners as he is ordered to hand over his medical records in the latest round of their legal fight
- Johnny Depp rocks out at hotel launch as he is ordered to submit drug and alcohol medical records in $50million defamation case against ex wife Amber Heard
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: F1 heiress Petra Ecclestone's fiancé Sam Palmer launches a domestic staffing agency
- Edited Transcript of CETV earnings conference call or presentation 17-Oct-19 1:00pm GMT
- Would you fly on the world's longest flight in economy? Qantas announce epic 19-hour service from Sydney to New York will have cabin class seats with 'a little more legroom'
- Anorexia cases have DOUBLED among eight to 12-year-olds in the UK over the past decade 'because of the pressures of social media on children'
- High Court to hear dozens of hauliers' cases over anti-competitive truck prices next year
- Rodions Kurucs makes B’klyn court appearance in ‘assault’ case
- Punjab record 22% rise in number of cases till date
- Kangana, Rangoli absent from court in defamation case filed by Aditya Pancholi; hearing deferred to August 22
- Delhi Records Over 800 Dengue Cases, Health Minister Says Lowest In 5 Years
Additional 109 domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases recorded have 432 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.