Of the new local cases, 61 were found in Bac Giang, 19 in Ho Chi Minh City, nine in Bac Ninh and two in Ha Tinh.
So far, Vietnam has logged 9,657 domestic infections and 1,647 imported cases. The number of COVID-19 cases since April 27, when the latest outbreak began, amounted to 8,087.
The ministry said 4,543 patients have been given the all-clear from coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 so far. The death toll was 61.
Among active patients undergoing treatment in hospitals, 343 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 99 twice and 55 thrice.
Since April 29, 4.8 million people have received COVID-19 testing.
Twenty-four provinces that were hit by the pandemic have gone through 14 days without new infections.
On June 15, an additional 95,421 people were vaccinated against COVID-19. Nearly 1.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been injected to date. The number of people fully got two shots was 63,636.
So far, the national COVID-19 vaccine fund has received over 5.12 trillion VND (nearly 223.2 million USD) of donations.
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has agreed with the proposal of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on purchasing and importing COVID-19 vaccines, saying that the Government will create favourable conditions for the city's plan, towards ensuring enough vaccines for local peoples./.
- John Lewis security guard puts new father, 19, shopping for baby clothes in a choke hold because the teenager's 12-year-old sister switched on loud music in the store
- Full transcript: Pete Buttigieg on "Face the Nation," June 16, 2019
- New Regime, Yet Same Old? Jets Blow 16-0 Lead, Lose To Bills
- New iPhone design revealed by ‘early prototype’ just days before official launch, case maker claims
- Gallagher Premiership fixtures revealed: 5 key dates for the new 2018/19 English rugby season
- Audi Q8's Aggressive Face Revealed In New Teaser Sketch; Global Unveil In June
- New Honda Jazz / Fit Confirmed For October Debut
- It’s too late for an October event, but new MacBook Pros could still launch soon
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's close call: New images show wildfire came within FEET of couple's mansion after they hired private firefighters to protect home
- S-92 Is The Next Marine One, What About Combat Search & Rescue?
- New Zealand grapples with a measles outbreak as 25 people are confirmed to be battling the disease - and authorities say it's going to get worse
- Measles is STILL spreading in the US: New case reported in Georgia just weeks after the World Health Organization let the country keep its 'elimination' status, despite outbreak of at least 1,250 patients in 2019
- Why early detection is key to deal with women's cancers
- Parasite DNA from the 'world's first stomach infection' is found in 17,000-year-old faeces of a Puma that lived in the last Ice Age
- More than 100 cases of measles confirmed in nationwide outbreak fueled by anti-vaxxers, CDC says
- Pittsburgh hospital suspends organ transplants after mold infections, deaths
- Deaths of transplant patients with mold infections confound medical center
- India vs Australia 2018-19: Top performers of Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Billionaire Mike Bloomberg beats Donald Trump by 6 per cent in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, showing Democratic support for a potential run from the former Republican New York City mayor: Poll
- 33 New (and 16 Returning) Shows to Watch This Fall
92 new COVID-19 infections confirmed on early June 16 have 542 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.