HÀ NỘI — A 75-year-old man with a range of underlying health issues from HCM City has become Việt Nam's 67th COVID-19 related death.
The treatment subcommittee of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Monday announced the passing of COVID-19 patient No 11,592.
The patient was transferred to Củ Chi COVID-19 Treatment Hospital after testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 on June 14.
The man was suffering type 2 diabetes, hypertension and dyslipidemia. During treatment, his condition worsened, and he suffered progressive respiratory failure and sepsis. He was given mechanical ventilation, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication, but doctors were unable to save him.
The cause of death was recorded as pneumonia due to COVID-19, progressive respiratory failure, sepsis, multi-organ failure and septic shock.
As of noon Monday, Việt Nam has documented 11,647 domestic cases and 1,701 imported infections. The number of cases in the fourth wave now stands at 10,077, of which 2,445 patients have been given the all-clear. VNS
- 69-Year-Old Man Becomes New Jersey's First Coronavirus Death
- Coronavirus Update: First 2 COVID-19 Related Deaths Reported In New York
- Man tests negative for COVID-19 in Udupi
- 75-year-old in hospital with COVID-19 symptoms
- Coronavirus case in Jaipur: 85-year-old man tests positive
- 68-year-old man under observation for coronavirus dies in Kottayam
- 76-year-old man from Kalburgi died of coronavirus, says Karnataka Health Department
- COVID-19: 68-year-old woman passes away due to coronavirus; second death in the country
- Coronavirus: Another Telangana man tests positive for COVID-19 in preliminary tests
- 24-year-old man tests positive for coronavirus in Jaipur
- 33-year-old man who died in WB hospital's isolation ward show no coronavirus infection
- COVID-19: 85-year-old man tests positive in Jaipur
- 85-year-old man tests positive for coronavirus in Jaipur
- 50-year-old man kills son after being scolded for regularly consuming liquor
- 76-Year-Old Man Dies in India Marking Nation's First COVID-19 Death
- 76-year-old man suspected to be infected with coronavirus dies in Karnataka
- 46-year-old man from Janakpuri is fifth to get Covid-19 in capital
- 69-year-old woman in Delhi dies of coronavirus, second death in India
- Man tests negative for COVID-19
- Greece reports first coronavirus death, a 66-year-old man
75-year-old man becomes Việt Nam's 67th COVID-19 related death have 366 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.