51 new Covid-19 infections detected in HCMC
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker takes samples from a child in HCMC for Covid-19 testing. The Ministry of Health this morning, June 1, reported 111 more Covid-19 cases in HCMC, Bac Giang and Bac Ninh, with HCMC recording the most at 51 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The Ministry of Health this morning, June 1, reported 111 more Covid-19 cases in HCMC, Bac Giang and Bac Ninh, with HCMC recording the most at 51, taking the country's total number of infections to 4,356 since April 27.
All the domestic infections reported in HCMC were linked to the Revival Ekklesia Mission, while 45 Covid-19 cases in Bac Giang Province were detected at quarantine centers or areas under lockdown. Bac Ninh Province had 15 new infections.
Among 36 provinces and cities hit by Covid-19 in the fourth coronavirus wave, 14 localities have undergone 14 consecutive days without any new domestic Covid-19 cases.
As many as 13 Covid-19 patients made a full recovery and were discharged from hospitals today, taking the total number of recoveries to 3,043.
During the latest resurgence of Covid-19 in the country, HCMC has reported 208 locally-infected Covid-19 cases.
Speaking at a meeting with the HCMC Department of Health on May 31, Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh said that HCMC should get ready for the worst-case scenario.
Tang Chi Thuong, deputy director of the municipal department, said that the city had prepared response plans in case of 5,000 cases, readying over 1,900 beds for the treatment of Covid-19 patients.
The city's competent forces and medical workers are enhancing their efforts to trace all contacts related to the Covid-19 patients and conduct Covid-19 tests on a larger scale, focusing on high-risk areas, the local media reported.
Due to the rising number of infections in HCMC, Khanh Hoa and Binh Dinh provinces have suspended passenger transport services from/to HCMC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. The two provinces also issued the order putting people arriving from HCMC's Go Vap District and Thanh Loc Ward in District 12 under quarantine for 21 days. These people will also undergo three Covid-19 tests.
- No new equine herpes at track; some quarantine could end
- Here is the Las Vegas 51s 2018 season schedule
- 51s pitcher Chris Flexen tries to find his way back to New York
- Kristaps Porzingis injury update: Knicks star (ACL) could miss entire 2018-19 season, James Dolan says
- Indiana sets scoring records in 98-77 victory over New York
- New York Red Bulls 2018 season preview: Roster, projected lineup, schedule, national TV and more
- New England Patriots: Six Takeaways from the Preseason So Far
- New England Patriots: Revisiting Preseason Predictions
- Florida Panthers 3, New Jersey Devils 2
- David Fizdale to become Knicks’ new head coach, report says
- New Knicks Coach David Fizdale Must Win over Kristaps Porzingis to Succeed in NY
- Purdue's Isaac Haas accused of lying about STD and infecting his former partner
- Purdue player Isaac Haas accused of infecting partner with STD, according to lawsuit
- James Krause reveals gruesome scar after staph infection surgery
- Brodziansky scores 19, Fisher adds 16 to lead TCU past Texas (Jan 11, 2017)
- Watch Law and Order SVU season 19, episode 15 online
- Justin Langer confirmed as new Australia head cricket coach
- Mets and Las Vegas 51s extend player development contract through 2018
- NRL SuperCoach Round 19 wrap
- Super Bowl 51: 20 Bold Predictions for Patriots vs Falcons
51 new Covid-19 infections detected in HCMC have 525 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.