The site ran a risk analysis using Monte Carlo, a computational algorithm that relies on repeated random sampling to obtain numerical results of the third qualifying round of the 2022 World Cup Asian qualifiers.
There are 2,500 possibilities, of which 111 saw Vietnam qualify for World Cup, which translates to 4.44 percent.
Vietnam's chance of advance is still higher than China (3.68 percent) and Lebanon (1.88 percent). Teams with the highest chance of qualifying are Japan (83.92 percent), Iran (82 percent) and South Korea (79.92 percent).
We Global put out statistics based on its own evaluation of teams, not based on FIFA rankings. Therefore, although Vietnam are below China in FIFA rankings, the computer still calculated the Golden Dragons have a higher probability of qualifying for World Cup. We Global said it would issue a more accurate calculation after the draw for the third qualifying round on June 24.
The 12 teams entering the final round will be divided into two groups to play home-and-away round-robin matches. The top two teams of each group will qualify for 2022 FIFA World Cup, and the two third-placed teams will play for a place in the intercontinental playoffs.
This is Vietnam's very first time in the third qualifying round of World Cup, which will take place between September 2, 2021, and March 29, 2022.
- Better chance of World Cup glory should England finish 2nd in group
- Vietnam craftsman makes World Cup mascots from eggshells
- Cracking art: the Vietnam craftsman making World Cup mascots from eggshells
- Croatia ends Iceland's chances at World Cup with 2-1 win
- Leeds United's Yosuke Ideguchi handed Japan chance in World Cup warm-up
- Croatia ends Iceland’s chances at World Cup with win
- Herve Renard not worried about lack of world cup experience
- Analyzing Spain’s chances of winning the world cup after Lopetegui
- Germany’s World Cup Is Saved in the Blink of an Eye (and Flick of a Foot)
- World Cup 2018: Will an African team reach semi-finals for first time?
- Previewing the FIFA World Cup 2018 groups: Group H
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Group F
- World Cup 2018: Russia beat Egypt 3-1 to close in on last-16 spot
- FIFA World Cup 2018, Team Profile: Egypt Pin Hopes on Mohamed Salah
- How to predict a World Cup winner
- All 32 World Cup coaches speak to MARCA about their chances
- South Korea vs Mexico: 2018 FIFA World Cup highlights, scores, blog
- World Cup 2018: Belgium v Tunisia
- Germany Crashes Out of World Cup With a Loss to South Korea
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Group E
4.44 pct is Vietnam's chance to qualify for World Cup have 388 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.