HÀ NỘI — There were 285 new COVID-19 cases detected on Thursday, raising the total number of patients to have contracted the virus to 14,232.
Six of them are imported cases and were quarantined on arrival. The imported cases are in Khánh Hòa (4), Tây Ninh (1) and Hà Nội (1).
The remaining 279 cases are all local transmissions.
Of those, 162 are in HCM City, 27 in Bình Dương Province, 28 in Bắc Giang Province, five in Nghệ An Province, 20 in Đà Nẵng City, nine in Tiền Giang Province, eight in Phú Yên Province, seven in Bắc Ninh Province, five in Thái Bình Province, two in Hưng Yên Province, two in Tây Ninh Province, two in Long An Province, one in Khánh Hòa Province and one in Hải Phòng City.
As of Thursday, Việt Nam had seen 1,726 imported and 12,506 locally transmitted COVID-19 cases. The number of local infections since the fourth wave of outbreaks hit the country on April 27 is 10,936.
Fifteen out of 63 provinces and cities have not seen any new cases over the last 14 days.
Two new fatalities raised the country's death toll to 72, according to the subcommittee for treatment of the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The deceased, both men aged 82 and 88 years old, were from Bắc Giang province with severe underlying medical conditions. — VNS
- Haiti sees jump in cholera cases: UN; 77 new cases reported since beginning of rainy season in March
- Number of confirmed measles cases connected to Disneyland outbreak rises to 32; 6 new cases found in California
- 7 new cases of Legionnaires’ disease found in the Bronx
- Sierra Leone Ebola lockdown leads to discovery of 130 new cases
- First new case of mad cow disease in the U.S. since 2006 reported in California
- Mali confirms new case of Ebola, tests two more suspected patients
- Card sent to new boyfriend of 19-year-old man’s ex laced with deadly poison
- New Smyrna restaurant opens Thursday
- Potential Bud Selig heirs make pitch as vote for new MLB commissioner comes Thursday
- Tiguas want state to file new case in bingo fight
- Stop-and-frisk judge removed from case, reforms put on hold after federal appeals court ruling
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Noth set to play former Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes in new movie
- Justices grant cases on housing and job discrimination
- Search for Etan Patz ends with no new evidence
- New York's best hospitals: New York-Presbyterian Hospital tops U.S. News & World Report rankings in 2013
- All fired-up for firearms: Gun owners rally against New York's anti-weapons bills
- Still-grieving mothers ask Andrew Cuomo to assign special prosecutors 'to all cases of police killings moving forward'
- Metro-North Railroad power failure could cripple New Haven line for weeks
- Second outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease raises number of cases to 10 in the Bronx
- New workers' compensation rules jeopardizing insurance for thousands of workers and retirees
285 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday have 487 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.