According to the ministry’s report, all of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases most of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 69 in Bac Giang, 26 in Ho Chi Minh City, four in Hanoi and one in Ha Tinh.
The 69 cases in Bac Giang were recorded at some local industrial parks which have reported a large outbreak over the last few weeks.
As of Monday noon, 7,523 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 4,137 in the virus epicentre of Bac Giang. The outbreak has so far spread to 40 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 10,730 including 9,093 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on June 13, a total of 3,998 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital.
So far there have been 59 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 196,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
On June 13, an additional 43,222 people were given Covid-19 vaccine in Vietnam, raising the total number of vaccine doses used in the country to 1,498,323. The number of people who have received two doses has risen to 55,265.
- Sen. Abbo donates N1m to hospital Paupers Fund, pays Patients bills
- Private parking firms are threatening vulnerable NHS patients with bailiffs over minor hospital car park fines, with one hounding pensioner over 50p penalty
- Heartwarming moment Tennessee chemotherapy patient and nurse sing duet of O Holy Night
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by T-Mobile — The political currents that will drive the shutdown showdown
- Good Newwz box office day 4: Akshay Kumar-Kareena Kapoor film may cross Rs 100 cr before New Year 2020
- Harry Dunn's family are 'now 100% convinced' US diplomat's fugitive wife Anne Sacoolas will be extradited to UK to face justice over 19-year-old's death after meeting with Priti Patel
- Sickest NHS patients will get free parking at hospitals from April 2020 under new plans
- Good Newwz box office day 4: Akshay Kumar-Kareena Kapoor film may cross Rs 100 cr in New Year 2020
- Thousands of cancer patients feel they can't ask questions to NHS staff caring for them because they are too busy, Macmillan warns
- Cyber Monday 2019 broke records, with $9.4 billion in online sales
- Over 100 kindergarteners hospitalized with food poisoning
- Best Cyber Monday gaming deals 2019: Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo
- SECOND cinema chain bans gang film Blue Story after 100-strong machete brawl broke out in front of terrified families queuing for Frozen 2 - but director defends BBC-funded movie as 'about love not violence'
- Rooney Mara teases potential involvement in film adaptation of The Silent Patient as she carries a copy of the popular book in Los Angeles
- First measles case reported in Austin, Texas in decades
- Spotify now has more than 100 million paid subscribers
- Eyes on $5 trillion economy, Sitharaman announces Rs 102 lakh crore infra projects on New Year's Eve
- Ohio doctor charged with killing 25 patients by overprescribing pain medication sues hospital for defamation
- Antonio Rudiger Racism Row Takes New Twist Amid Reports Of Son Heung-Min Abuse
- ICC U-19 World Cup Final: India's Manjot Kalra Announces Arrival With Dazzling Hundred Against Australia
100 more Covid-19 patients announced in Monday noon report have 604 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.