The Viet Nam National Coal – Mineral Industries Holding Corporation Limited (Vinacomin) sold nearly 13.9 million tonnes of coal in the first four months of 2021, earning VND38.61 trillion (US$1.67 billion).
The group recently reported it maintained stable production and basically completed its plans in April.
In April, Vinacomin produced 3.58 million tonnes of raw coal and sold 3.83 million tonnes.
Its production in the last four months hit 13.62 million tonnes, equivalent to 35 per cent of the yearly target.
Vinacomin contributed VND6.6 trillion ($286 million) to the State budget in the period. The corporation also ensured an average per capita income of VND12.7 million per month for its employees.
The corporation hopes to produce 3.3 million tonnes of raw coal and sell 4.3 million tonnes in May. — VNS
- Netflix Gets 9.6 Million New Subscribers, 2019 First Quarter Revenue Hits $4.5 Billion
- Lockdown to flatten revenue, hit profit of dairies: Crisil
- Cambodia-Thailand trade hit 3.1 billion USD in four months
- Tourism revenue reaches VND8,300 billion in the first five months
- Half-year trade surplus hits US$4 billion despite COVID-19
- Wirecard files for insolvency after ex-CEO arrested in $2 billion scandal
- Wirecard says missing $2 billion never existed. Its stock is down 85% in 3 days
- Wirecard CEO quits after $2 billion goes missing and fraud accusations fly
- Small businesses leave $130 billion in emergency relief untouched -- and ask Congress to rethink the aid
- Salesforce beats Q1 estimates, lowers fiscal 2021 revenue growth forecast
Vinacomin’s revenue hits US$1.67 billion in four months have 232 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.