Vietnam's Covid-19 infections exceed 3,000
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker sprays disinfectant along a road in Quan Nhan Hamlet, Nhan Dao Commune, Ly Nhan District, Ha Nam Province. Vietnam reported 26 fresh Covid-19 patients this evening, May 5 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Vietnam has reported 26 fresh Covid-19 patients, with 18 locally-infected cases, raising the country's tally to 3,022 cases as of this evening, May 5, said the Ministry of Health.
Among the latest patients, eight cases were taken to quarantine facilities in HCMC, Danang City, Long An, Tay Ninh, Hai Duong, and Soc Trang provinces upon their arrival in Vietnam from overseas between April 21 and May 3. They are all Vietnamese citizens.
Regarding the 18 locally-transmitted cases, 14 were reported at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi, including one medical worker, four relatives of patients, and nine patients currently under medical treatment at the hospital.
The remaining four cases came into close contact or traveled on the same flights as previously confirmed coronavirus patients. They are being quarantined and treated at hospitals in Hanoi, Quang Nam, Dong Nai, and Hai Duong provinces.
During the latest resurgence of Covid-19 in the country since April 27, as many as 56 locally-transmitted cases have been reported in 10 provinces and cities including Ha Nam, Vinh Phuc, Hanoi, Hung Yen, Danang, HCMC, Quang Nam, Dong Nai, Hai Duong, and Yen Bai.
Of the nation's tally, 2,560 coronavirus patients in the country have fully recovered. Fatalities remained at 35.
- AntiSpyware 3000 Removal - Best Method to Remove AntiSpyware 3000
- Two-Hearted Killer (A Short Vietnam War Sketch, in Cam Ranh Bay, and an Attack)
- What Are the Most Effective Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies? Try These 3 Remedies!
- Ear Infection Cure - Vitamins and Minerals
- The Most Effective Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infection - 3 Cures to Kill Urinary Infections
- Simple Urinary Tract Remedies - Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection Without Using Antibiotics
- Self Treatment For Urinary Tract Infections - UTI Instant Relief
- Chest Infection Symptoms
- Beware of Nosocomial Infections in Hospitals
- Symptoms of Yeast Infections - Quick Facts
Vietnam’s Covid-19 infections exceed 3,000 have 328 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.