Local lawyer Chau Huy Quang has been recognised by Asia Legal Business (ALB) in its debut "Asia Super 50 Disputes Lawyers" list.
Vietnamese lawyer Chau Huy Quang is named among Asia Super 50
The honoured lawyers were selected largely based on recommendations sent directly to ALB from clients, including in-house counsel and other decision makers. Most notably, Huy Quang became the first Vietnamese lawyer to make the list, which covers a total of 13 jurisdictions.
ALB, a Thomson Reuters publication, is widely considered to be a world-renowned source of information that can be used by both businesses and legal professionals.
This is not the first time that Huy Quang has risen to prominence. The lawyer became the first Vietnamese citizen to win the ALB's "Regional Managing Partner of the Year" back in 2018.
He is also in contention to win the "Lawyer of the Year” title as selected by the Benchmark Litigation Award of the UK, with the results set to be announced on May 27.
- Vietnam named Asia’s best golf destination
- Christchurch shootings: NZ police admit error in naming murder charge victim
- Lisa Rinna dresses up as a character named Sabine but looks more like Angelina Jolie... after modeling Jennifer Lopez's green Versace gown
- Hanoi among world’s 50 most beautiful cities
- This week’s best gaming deals: Super Mario Odyssey, Tacoma, gaming laptops, and more
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW 'We Didn't Want to See the Future': Q&A With Ex-Sony Lawyer Steve Gordon
- The China Angle: Lawyers And IPOs
- Lawyer Up: Can Bethesda Stop Developers From Using the Word “Prey”?
- Convicted 'Pharma Bro' Has An Image Problem, Lawyer Concedes
- Weekly mobile news recap: Winners and losers of Super Bowl week
Vietnamese lawyer named among Asia Super 50 have 275 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.