Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam welcomes the signing of the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act by US President Joe Biden , which is aimed at curbing violence against the Asian-American community , Foreign Ministry spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang has said.
Addressing the media at the ministry's press conference on May 27, Hang said Vietnam "pays keen attention to the protection and upholding of stability, safety, and the lawful rights and interests of the Vietnamese community overseas".
Vietnam hopes that Asian communities – including the Vietnamese community – who are residing, working, and studying in the US will be guaranteed safety and have equal access to healthcare, education, social services, and jobs, so they can continue to make active contributions to their host country, which in turn will help foster the US-Vietnam Comprehensive Partnership, she said./.
- Slow travel pass issuance cuts footfall as Da Nang loosens COVID-19 restrictions
- Vietnam receives nearly 1.5 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines from France and Italy
- Vietnamese Gov’t waives tariff for imported products in Covid-19 fight
- Centre files affidavit with guidelines for COVID-19 death certificates in Supreme Court
- HCMC to administer 1.8 million Covid-19 vaccine doses in peak vaccination drive
- Covid-19: SC Asks Centre to Reconsider Decision to Exclude Compensation for Those Who Died by Suicide
- Vietnam welcomes two flights from US under vaccine passport policy
- Centre Files Affidavit In SC On Issue Of Covid-19 Death Certificates. Check Latest Guidelines
- Vietnam receives 1.5 million Covid-19 vaccine doses from France, Italy
- Vietnam receives more passengers with Covid-19 passports
- Việt Nam receives 1.5 million COVID-19 vaccine doses donated by Italy, France
- Vietnam thanks US for support in Covid-19 fight
- Covid-19 likely to leave wind power investment in Vietnam at risk
- ADB president offers support for Vietnam’s Covid-19 response
- RoK tourism agency in Vietnam launches online dance contest amid COVID-19
- Germany donates over 852,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Vietnam
- Seven fined over $3,000 for partying despite COVID-19 restrictions in Vietnam
- Vietnamese courts to shift to online trials amid COVID-19
- Việt Nam, Finland stressed COVID-19 vaccine, labour, green growth cooperation in top legislator's visit
- Third Chicago Police Officer And Third CTA Employee Die Of COVID-19
Vietnam welcomes issuance of COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act in US have 342 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.