The National Cancer Hospital in Hanoi is locked down for Covid-19 prevention on May 7
According to the ministry’s report, 24 out of 40 locally-transmitted cases were detected in Hanoi including 11 people at the National Cancer Hospital in Thanh Tri District’s Tan Trieu Commune. All three branches of the hospital on Quan Su Street, in Tam Hiep Commune and Tan Trieu Commune, with 5,000 staff, patients and family members, were put on lockdown from early morning of May 7 until further notice.
16 other patients who have also been infected in the community include five in Danang City, four in Hung Yen Province, and one each in Hai Duong, Dien Bien, Ha Nam, Nghe An, Vinh Phuc, Nam Dinh, and Phu Tho provinces.
Six imported patients include five Vietnamese people and an Indonesian man who recently arrived in Vietnam from Japan, the Philippines, and Indonesia. They were sent to quarantine areas in Hanoi, Khanh Hoa and Ha Tinh provinces for Covid-19 prevention upon arrival and are now being treated at local hospitals.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 3,137, including 1,731 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on May 6, a total of 2,560 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 42, 000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Rise in number of sick days taken by stressed staff at East Kilbride hospital
- 19 criminals who were locked up in August
- More than 40 burglaries reported in Stafford in first six months of 2018
- Council sickness rate on the rise in Dumfries and Galloway
- Council named best in Scotland for recycling following 13 per cent rise
- Local football club to hold an evening with world record holder
- Floods and extreme weather to hit Potteries if temperature rises by 1C
- Crime rise due to lack of officers, says police group
- Vietcombank posts record profit of nearly 757.6 million USD
- The rare sexually transmitted infection that ‘rots’ your genitals away – and you’ve probably never heard of it
Vietnam records 40 more locally-transmitted Covid-19 patients, total rises to 3,137 have 379 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.