Patients 2940-2942 are related to “patient 2899” in the northern province of Ha Nam. The three new patients are being treated at the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases 2 in Hanoi.
Patients 2929-2939 are Vietnamese returned from Japan, UAE, Canada and Romania. They were quarantined upon arrival and are being treated at different hospitals.
Vietnam has recorded 16 new local cases since Thursday. Most of the new cases are linked to patient 2899, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus in Ha Nam after completing his mandated two-week quarantine in Da Nang where he tested negative three times.
Nearly 510,000 people have been vaccinated as of Saturday.
Vietnam has recorded 2,942 Covid-19 cases to date, including 2,549 recoveries and 35 deaths.
- Vietnam records US$500 billion in imports, exports
- Vietnam uncovers 400 human trafficking cases each year
- India Thrash Australia To Claim Record 4th Under-19 World Cup Title, Manjot Kalra Smashes Unbeaten Ton
- Vietnam down 14 notches in 2019 Total Workforce Index
- Google refuses legal request to share pay records in gender discrimination case
- Indian tech startups raised a record $14.5B in 2019
- Koregaon Park traffic division records highest drink driving cases in 2019
- Leading NGOs urge Vietnam to scrap new coal-fired power projects
- Measles cases on the rise in Vietnam and the world
- Top 10 events of Vietnam in 2019 selected by VNA
- WWF helps Vietnam combat wildlife trafficking
- Vietnam complains to WTO about Indonesia’s safeguard tariff on steel
Vietnam records 14 more Covid-19 cases have 216 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.