Entries should reflect love for the nation, daily life of the children and their love for Uncle Ho, grandparents, parents and families, among others.
It aims to encourage and facilitate the development of children’s fine arts inside and outside school.
The organizing committee announced that entries should be sent to the head office of the Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition at No.38 Cao Ba Quat street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi from May 25 till July 5th.
From 400 excellent works, the organizing committee will present three first prizes, six second prizes, ten third prizes, and 20 consolation prizes in addition to 10 collective prizes.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Yanka Takeva, teachers union: Not enough fine art, music and gym teachers for the upcoming school year
- Young farmers have it down to a fine art
- Artist wins international award
- How Russian avant-garde artists created urban and street art in the country
- Li's art records his life experiences
- Vietnam 50 Years Later: a Combat Photographer Remembers
- Blackpool and The Fylde Education Awards are back!
- Poldark's Aidan Turner wins stage award
- Wildife artist shortlisted in rural awards
- How to nominate your teacher for this special award
Vietnam Children’s Fine Arts Awards 2021 to be organized have 183 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.