The foreigners were found residing in four locations in Khai Quang and Lien Bao wards.
Local authorities seized personal belongings of the foreigners for further investigation, and disinfect their lodging facilities.
Many foreigners are residing in Vinh Yen city, which houses a lot of industrial parks and lodging facilities.
Local authorities are examining and classifying foreigners with illegal entry and residence in the province so as to have effective settlement measures.
The Ministry of Health said on May 3 that Vinh Phuc province documented eight COVID-19 local transmissions, all making close contact with Chinese experts who earlier tested positive for the virus.
Provincial authorities have ordered a halt to meetings and other events with gathering of more than 20 people, as well as non-essential services such as karaoke and massage parlors, bars and dance clubs as part of COVID-19 prevention measures.
- 7 suspected illegal immigrants arrested at South Marston DHL depot
- Seven suspected illegal immigrants arrested after their yacht is blown into Suffolk mud bank
- Suspected illegal immigrants found in lorry
- UPDATE: Suspected illegal immigrants arrive at Sovereign Harbour after Channel drama
- Sixteen illegal immigrants found in back of lorry near Oxford after one called 999
- Suffolk police respond to reports of three illegal immigrants in the back of a lorry in Little Saxham
- ‘Little Britain’ OAP ‘claimed to be wheelchair-bound so illegal immigrants could push her through passport control’
- Five illegal immigrants given fizzy pop and chocolate by cops after they were caught at service station on the M1
- 5,000 'illegals' work in security
- Trump ties NFL death to illegal migrants
Up to 39 suspected illegal immigrants found in Vinh Phuc have 254 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.