The three Indian men and seven other Vietnamese people recently arrived in Vietnam from abroad and were sent to local quarantine facilities upon arrival. They are now being treated at hospitals in Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh cities, and Hung Yen, Ha Tinh, and Khanh Hoa provinces.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,996, including 1,608 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on May 4, a total of 2,560 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 40,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Indian Men's Football Team Depart from New Delhi for FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers
- Indian Idol 11: When Aditya Narayan dropped Neha Kakkar onstage doing a dance routine. Watch
- Neha Kakkar gifts Rs 1 lakh to Indian Idol 11 contestant so he could visit his family on Diwali
- Large number of Indian men have Osteoporosis
- Pulwama attack: Scores of angry Indians protest in New York, raise 'Pakistan Murdabad' slogans
- One in four Indian men in 15-54 age group has anaemia: Study
- Bonds of Matrimony: Sex With Underage Wives Could Land Indian Men in Jail
- Following Demonetization, Many Indian Men Unable to Pay Alimony, Face Prison
- Indian Idol contestant Divas Nayak of Jharkhand gets a hero’s welcome in Ranchi
- Four Vietnam's VinSmart phones rolled out in Russia
- Indian Want to Acclimatise to Artificial Turf Ahead of FIFA World Cup Qualifier vs Afghanistan
- ‘Men with dad bods are more attractive to women’ than guys with rock-hard abs
Three Indian men among 11 new Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have 343 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.